Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Not true Ricey ~ remember you can do the pedal dance (ECU reset) and this will clear the light. Just saying. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/ Bugger forgot about that!
  2. If it was me id be sending you off my porch with the receipt up your arse if you tried to bill me for it. Really is a case of tough luck and hopefully will be feck all. Lets bear in mind unless the guy has an OBDII reader he couldnt just turn the light off that easily before you came to pick it up. Maybe its not had a good run for a while. Could just need a good lamping to clear it out.......obviously DO NOT do this until you read the codes.
  3. Wait until you see primark wolverine
  4. On the left **** jousting with 2, 12 inch blacl rubber dildos Holding a blowtorch in my mates mums kitchen Scared on the runaway minetrain at alton towers
  5. That is you though isnt it? I confused?
  6. Having spent the last 5 hours in Taupo I would wholeheartedly agree. Wow what a stunning place. Saw the advert for the drift championships on the way to the hot springs too
  7. Im im taupo for 3 days over 2 different occasions in the next 2 weeks and bloody none on Saturday :-(
  8. Dogs are remarkably human I think. If they're feeling sorry for themselves then they definitely show it!
  9. Changed it significantly for me on a 1Ä· shed when I banged it up to a grand.
  10. If its just surface marks (swirling etc) you can get that sorted. Budget is deffo realistic
  11. Do a search for earlier pica of it. Had CF bonnet, different wheels, diffuser etc. Stunning car and well looked after to boot.
  12. In its prime this was my favourite forum car. Good buy for someone
  13. Not trying to be a dick mate but seriously is £150 for all the equipment to have a beautiful well sorted paintwork really that expensive? If you owned a 2k car I could understand but you dont so get your wallet out you tight git!
  14. Not trying to be a dick mate but seriously is £150 for all the equipment to have a beautiful well sorted paintwork really that expensive? If you owned a 2k car I could understand but you dont so get your wallet out you tight git!
  15. ........besides which prior to all this homoerotica blocky has been a very helpful and knowledgeable cat.
  16. Silver auto import if I remember rightly. I find it pretty implausible that he would have stayed as a member for this long if he was just on the troll.......in saying that, thats pretty much what ive done
  17. Just look at it as money well spent instead of spaffed on car mods. Glad shes ok
  18. To be fair mate (and im taking no ones side as I think your both being a pair of big girls blouses) the most abusive and bullying customer ive ever dealt with never once swore at me or my staff and was a very eloquent individual......didnt stop a team of 8 people being terrified of speaking to him. You can be abusive without being directly abusive......same way you can be racist without being directly racist in fairness.
  19. So temptes to buy one of those GTV's just to tick the box. Beautiful car.
  20. Silver lip is the key bit. I liked my lancer black on black to be fair and Taddys zed was one of my all time favourites. So basically what im saying in contrast to my last post is black on black FTW!!
  21. Less than a grand. At that point I insure 3rd party only with a grand excess. Now that does actually make the insurance a lot lower.
  22. Jesua effing christ. Thats a LOT of power for a scrabble wagon. Always had a soft spot for these
  23. You bender!
  24. Black on black rarely looks good. Guy that refurbed the alloys on my black TT refused to do them gloss black because he said they would look gash. Titanium or gunmetal is a nice contrast on a black car.
×
×
  • Create New...