Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Cal not do anything like this mate? I know he's more graphic design but might be worth a shout Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  2. As for meniscus recovery......3 months I reckon. The more they take away the quicker you recover but the more likely it is you'll have damage to the bone in later life.
  3. Had both but at the same time. Meniscus torn and acl snapped. Meniscus tidied up when they put the scope in to assess the acl damage and acl reconstruction using patella tendon. My surgeon said that whilst the hamstring graft is far more popular with many surgeons his feeling was that the patella tendon was far stronger. Took me 6-9 months to be playing football again and if I train REALLY hard in it now I'll still get a little swelling around the knee cap. Other than that though it's been perfect.
  4. Ian I can't imagine what it must be like to lose both parents in such a short space of time but I will say this......I've seen the agony my uncle is in after losing his wife 3 years ago and whilst all life is precious you can take some comfort that he's not only out of his physical pain but that he doesn't have that hole in his life to contend with day in day out either.
  5. Presenting a 2001 VW Passat with 125k on the clock, lovingly cared for by the grit and go boys at the local gulag.....sorry I mean car wash. Bitchslapped back into silky sexiness
  6. I've used cellulose thinners before now (carefully!) so I shouldn't think so!
  7. Is use Wynns carb cleaner for cleaning parts......good stuff.
  8. As always.....amazing mate. You are the grand master. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  9. Ricey

    Tyres

    Good effing Jesus! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  10. Nah......track days are for better drivers than moi. Doing well so far though.....up to £310 with 23 watchers......although I believe those figures may be skewed by the forum watchers!
  11. You find me a buyer at £800 bradders and I'll give you £50! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  12. Honestly don't know Bradders. Had cash offers through messaging of 250, 300 and 350 so far!!!! Hopefully it will land around 500 the way things are going. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  13. That's given me a right idea! 2 steering wheels! One for the passenger and one for the driver......that way you can take a break from constantly correcting the steering!
  14. I don't think I've read this thread for years.......or had a chat with Wasso for a very long while. My assessment of the content of this thread is as follows What the blue pissing Jesus! A vette engine.....in a zed?! You my man deserve the highest accolade available for modding balls.
  15. Apparently not as it goes like @*!# off a shovel! To be fair a well serviced Honda will never die......bit like Dick Van Dyke
  16. It's a real tough one mate. It looks like a tenement on wheels from the outside and it needs a couple of jobs doing as per the listing but the tax and private plate must be worth £200 alone and the car maybe £200 itself. Poss £400 at the thick end but you just can't tell with eBay. The engine and interior are so sweet, it's a crying shame the bodywork isn't as immaculate. Bet it ends up getting broken
  17. Stop faffing about on here and get it read!
  18. Ruddy hell......they're already getting free rust......do you think I'm made of money!
  19. As honest as I can be............ http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251494476977
  20. Happy birthday mate
  21. And just to emphasise the point about learning from ones mistakes......
  22. My understanding was just number 3 but as said the lot can't hurt really.
  23. I would love to see one of these companies stand by their failure to pay after you told the media that they've bankrupted you over a fecking part that the monkey on the phone probably doesn't even understand. That's half the problem.....at least the likes of Sky and Livingstone Warman have people on the phone who understand what the actual mods are.
  24. Welcome back smudger! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  25. Yes mate I think it says on the tin 'will not damage o2 sensors' Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...