Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Why's labor so much in the UK? Hand porting the lower and upper manifold here in the US is anywhere from $30-$50 an hour which isn't to bad. The guy who CNC the TB's is only $199 plus $70 if you machine the butterfly shaft with new flat headed screws. Some country over the pond somewhere eviscerated the world's economy so we all have to charge a fortune to make a living now.
  2. Possibly an ebay special..........not the best but as its free (well sort of) then who cares.
  3. or is it? Yes as a matter of fact, Paid in full 100% by me, no daddy's input. Working full time in a garden centre, saving non stop! Then you my friend can take 43 man points.
  4. 32 over 1700 miles across Europe!
  5. Ricey

    Keyed

    Cheers buddy. Glad it's all sorted.....I must admit my arse dropped out when it struck through after 5 seconds! Just got to stop the cats Kipping on it now!
  6. This 1 billionty on all points. If I had slightly more suspicion id call custard but then again kids do seem to have more money than sense these days!
  7. Seriously mate considering this is a serviceable part it's insanely buried in the centre console. On the yank cars you have to take the pedals off!
  8. Having no pollen filter on the zed I'm beginning to think is a good idea Pollen filter on a Volvo S40 I've been servicing today An hour - glove box out Centre dash trim off Airvent trim off Central glove box cubby off Pull carpets out Unplug all glove electrics Unbolt fuse rack Remove fuse rack Unscrew filter panel Scratch head at how on earth the filter comes out Rip filter out Put new filter in Look at the 400 bits of trim and screws youre surrounded by Reassemble Tend to wounds on shredded arm Thanks for that Volvo ......thanks a @*!# load.
  9. Usual drill guys - share and find me a buyer and you will be presented with 50 shining gold coins provided the buyer quotes your name and the code ZFORUM50 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251574228676
  10. Resale issues would put me off......it's a hard market as it is
  11. I don't like the lights but I'm very impressed at the quality of work on the,!
  12. Awesome!
  13. If you 're English and can half kick a ball in the direction you meant too all of a sudden your a world beater and 10 mil is banged on top of what youre actually worth. From my own team (all shite, overrated, average or a combination of the 3) Franny Jeffers 8 mil (when that was a lot of money) Jack Rodwell 15 mil - kack when fit and never fit Lescott - 24 mil!!!! Couldn't head to save his life Barkley - valued at 25 mil. Done nowt. Spent most of his development injured. Likes to run with the ball which apparently makes him a 'world class player' Andy Johnson - 10 mil ......10mil! He could fall over getting up from falling over
  14. Nothing a good smack in the chops wouldn't cure I've always thought.
  15. My mate knows nothing about cars and he said that he saw one the other day and in his own words 'sounded like a jet fighter leaving the car park'
  16. I've managed it twice......it is not pleasant!
  17. I did that! 17 years old........written off
  18. .....obviously I mean Tarmac and not the car
  19. Looks even better in the flesh and that's saying something!
  20. Both much of a muchness I think. One of the brands is about 20 quid a plug though I think!
  21. Always fancied one of these especially after hooning round Fraser Island in Oz in one for 2 days..............nothing short of a neutron bomb would stop this thing! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251570644688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 As per usual if you find me a buyer and they quote your name and the code ZFORUM25 you will be furnished with 25 of the Queens finest gold coins.
  22. Nope is the short answer!
  23. I'm gonna be devils advocate and disagree......sling before you start trying to chin a chain of problems into submission using only your wallet. Sometimes you have to know when to let go and let someone else chuck the grand or more that it needs at it.
  24. Also it they use the wiper washer cap as the match plate under the spectrometer it'll be matching it from a plastic panel and not metal......I say that as the washer cap is the easiest thing to remove so I reckon it gets used a lot. Azure is an unholy nightmare to match
×
×
  • Create New...