Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Can someone add me. I'm on my phone so I can't copy....well i probably can but I'm to much of a spod to do it.
  2. The keys might need re programming .....happened to me when I had an rx8 - both keys at the same time for some bizarre reason.
  3. that just goes to show - be careful what you ask for dawg! Its important that we document such interesting forum lore.
  4. Why; - Does Husky not have a plain title - Is Sarnie Pink - Is Nurrish a sneaky snake? Important questions that I've failed to clarify.
  5. I've been meaning to ask that myself!
  6. Sarnie was presented with a speedboat - Bullseye style when he hit 20k
  7. Did my bit and flyered a very tidy looking Chilli which I've passed a couple of times in my fair burb of Vicars Cross. Stuck it through the letter box and ran away
  8. Would Black Hole Glaze be any good on an Azure Zed, if not what would you recommend as the front of my Zed looks like it has been machine gunned I used it on my mates solid blue Lean Cupra at the weekend........looked the mutleys nutleys.
  9. ........I agree.......you never know when the next sandwich is getting stuffed up your door handle You may be 'The Law' George but that was a little low I reckons/
  10. Ricey

    Chester GTR

    There are a couple knocking about round here. A GM one passes me every now and again on the way to work.....fricking beautiful!
  11. We're coming to both! - I was getting my hotels mixededed up was all.
  12. Good lad! Lets get some proper piccies up once you've picked her up.
  13. If its got Black alloys then thats us mate......it'll usually be Carla driving it unless I duck out of work early and steal it
  14. We were in the Lancer at the time......couldn't be bothered moving the cars about - plus it would of cost 5 quid in fuel to drive the 1/2 mile into town
  15. Looking awesome mate! Put a little hammock in the back where the seats were!
  16. I think it was mate - 1.30ish would be about right - heading Overleigh way.....only caught the back of you and used my criteria of only spotting cars with shiny tail pipes!
  17. Looking shiny and therefore worthy of a spotted!
  18. Just reassure me that thats not an exceedingly long out of focus schlong on the left
  19. Its hard to say without all of the facts but if your pushing me for an answer......I'd say you must look like a retard. Knowing you Jim I'm sure it wasn't meant this way but I'd also have a think about revising your thread title - implying that disabled people are 'retards' is probably going to end with a fairly vitriolic response from any members who have a disability!! then will ensue and you will end up youself!
  20. I think the best thing is to just put the item up for raffle with a minimum number of entries required. That way you won't get stung with only 2 people buying tickets! Cheaper the item means cheaper tickets which means more entries and therefore more dollars in your pocket. I might have a think about an audacious mx5 raffle now I've mentioned it!
  21. 2 new testicals would cost far more than I'd make from selling the PS3 out from under her nose!
  22. Not a bad idea really - obviously it'd have to be a more pricey ticket but its a reasonable risk for anyone wanting to take a punt and you basically end up getting what you want price wise...........everyones a winner baby! I might raffle off the MX5!!!
  23. you sure your setting the cruise properly..........its a little fiddly until you know how. Knocks, clunks, squeaks and creaks are fairly well discussed but difficult to diagnose to be honest mate - bit of trial and error for changing bits and greasing parts etc. Try a searchy for some possibilities (drop links, banana bar, bushes ETC)
  24. Tarmac did one a while back I think and someone else raffled off a Nismo knob too (Stephen methinks) I was quite enjoying the thrill of having a good chance at winning some goodies? Seemed to work out well for those that were selling and bit of fun for us buying tickets. Decent way to get top dollar for your item and save the hassle of bartering?
×
×
  • Create New...