Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. It will also be a claim that you will have to declare in the future - we got hit earlier in the year, faultless claim - did some tinkering with quotes and it pushes it up by £60
  2. Searchy searchy viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42115&hilit=hks+replica
  3. Remember this is the largest 350Z forum in the UK also - the % of cars for sale on here against the number of members is pretty low.
  4. Back to my original post before I realised the last car wasn't a GT..........its about a grand over priced - I know there are a few up for around that price but the question is are they selling.......look at the for sale section here - some scary cheap prices cropping up This is a bit more like it - all under 8k http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p This one is same price as the one you found - 2005, GT pack, thingamabobby alloys, just had a P3 and new Bidgestone rubber all round. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  5. +1.......is a Nissan stamp really going to add £200 per service in value? Thats how much you'll prob be saving.
  6. Not looking too far off some new rubber too by the looks of it - save on fitting and have the new tyres ready for the refurb.
  7. Fair play to you mate I've had a little searchy in your area and you have got some right crap for sale local to you! If you want my advice expand your search nationally (or at least to 100 miles). Ask local forum members to go and check on anything you find to see if its pukka. Bottom line if your happy paying 9k for a non-GT, 2004 plate car then go for it.........genuinely I think you'd be getting ripped off and you can get a lot more bang for your buck if you look around (or alternatively get the same spec but save yourself a couple of grand). Don't forget if your being put off by cars having no Rays ETC but they're a couple of grand cheaper you can always pick these bits up.
  8. They do include a brake fluid change - on my service sheet for P2 and P3 its got a big juicy "R" next to "Brake fluid - check for level and leaks", on a P1 its just an "I" for inspect. They use 1L of brake fluid which costs £7. God knows what the quality of that is! Fair play.......I'm sure my local Nissan dealer said it wasn't but in honesty I wouldn't put them in charge of a can of baked beans never mind a 350!
  9. Really? Ah - missed this caviat on the service sheet: "Maintenance free on 350z" It took me a bit of research when I was preparing for the service........can't understand why you just wouldn't stick an 8 quid replaceable filter on it myself - thats Nissan for you though!
  10. Just goes to show, it ISN'T JUST YOU who fecks things up Ebay is such a wonderful place for purchasing crap that doesn't work. I bought an all singing, all dancing rabbit hutch from there last summer........looked awesome on ebay and looked huge - turns out it was about 1/3rd the size of a normal hutch!
  11. The Zed doesn't have a fuel filter that can be changed does it? I thought it was integral to the fuel pump and couldn't be serviced/changed? Yeah, by ditto I meant it doesn't need doing (rather than just not essential) I gets you skipper
  12. Jim you without a doubt are most definitely 'one pipe short of an intake'
  13. The Zed doesn't have a fuel filter that can be changed does it? I thought it was integral to the fuel pump and couldn't be serviced/changed?
  14. Fairly expensive I'd say but then you are going to the stealers. I just paid around £450 for P3, sparks, brake fluid, diff oil, gear box oil. P2/P3's don't include sparks, brake fluid, gear/diff oil. If you know a good independent then take it there and save a couple of hundred quid.......if your feeling flush and want a Nissan stamp (For what its worth) then take it to the stealers.
  15. Looks good mate..............is that your Dire Straits tape in the footwell too ?
  16. Also pretty sure a P3 does not include the diff oil change. Lincolnbaggie had a thread up somewhere about how the P2 and P3 are for all intents and purposes identical. Diff and gearbox oil change is and extra piece of work I think (and not a cheap one at that - circa £100 for both).
  17. I just had a few nasty scuffs done on my Lancer - £120 for a really good job. If you know a good independent Smart Repairer - try them for a quote first.
  18. Ricey

    *sigh*

    It has but I'm currently nursing the 'Gazza' of Degu's............you know its going to die but it just won't stop malingering! Its currently snoozing under my chin!
  19. Ricey

    *sigh*

    I bet thats what I've done! That would make sense.........lest we not forget that I am a bit of a tard - that would also tie in with something being fitted 'back to front'). In fact now I come to think about it I specifically did fit them taper end up
  20. Eeeek! Thats kack mate. Is the outer lip polished on those rims too?
  21. Ricey

    *sigh*

    Its tipping down Good point... Denim isn't water proof is it... Shut it you! At least my nips wouldn't rust if I went out in the rain!
  22. Ricey

    *sigh*

    If your spacers looked exactly like the ones in the video, then how the hell can you have fitted them incorrectly? I take it that they come with the studs fitted. I'm pretty sure the studs were already fitted as Matt B had stacked them all together and loosely bolted them for transit. That vid is exactly how I fitted them
  23. Eeeek - sorry just noticed its not got leather either.........in fact its not a GT pack is it? Make that £1500 over priced I reckon.
×
×
  • Create New...