Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Really? I just did a sex wee.
  2. I read up on TVR's quite a bit when thinking of getting something mental before the world finally implodes and we're all made to live in small sancuaries that will protect us from the ravaged outer world, whilst wearing green jump suits and eating the jellfied remains of our friends and colleagues. The problem is they are an absolute example of a turd being polished - don't get me wrong this turd has been lovingly baked and caringly rubbed with Megs Ultimate and a DA polisher before being waxed and sealed but a turd it remains. The electrics are fooked, everything is stolen from another car and generally haphazardly bolted together.......bottom line you'll be sat in a cloud of steam more often than you'll be actually moving. Such a shame,
  3. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  4. Mazda3 MPS - blow the doors off that other jipe and won't brake down every 5 mins.
  5. Happy birthday mate
  6. Yes - jubliee clip on one of the hangers in the middle sorted it out. Garage should fit it propertly though so take it back
  7. Vomitus http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  8. Instant erection
  9. guidage viewtopic.php?f=35&t=50937&hilit=droplink+guide
  10. I thought you were talking about a new exhaust manufacturer at first! Congrats kidda
  11. If its the infinity one it will definitely need modification. Welds are also prone to rotting....... you get what you pay for. By the time alls said and done you might as well get Scorpion or Cobra.
  12. Are you talking about the cheapo ebay stainless jobs for about 200 nicker?
  13. I want to say don't take this the wrong way but I can't see how you won't see this statement as anything other than offensive. But hey ho WALK YOU FAT LAZY GIT Its summer time just round the corner.
  14. Carla found a Sperm cookbook on Amazon the other day.......takes all sorts I guess.
  15. ChrisS has some quite extensive pictures knocking around. I'll warn you though......its is a holy b*****d of a job. I took it to a pro body shop and there parting words were 'I wouldn't fancy having to do that again.........EVER!'.
  16. They're ace mate. John is a top bloke
  17. It is indeed young squee....although technically you spotted Carla! My old car is 5 up on the right from the zed
  18. One slight word of caution I guess Ruddles and this isn't really meant to mega put you off but just food for thought. Everyone in a recession thinks they can just retrain for a trade and next minute a weak market place is flooded with newbies. I work for a finance company and I deal with lots and lots of self emp trades people - many are now out of work, working twice as hard to earn the same money or are constantly being pi**ed about by people they work for. Its a tough old world at the moment and many of these markets are totally saturated (the best example is people come out of work and because they can drive all of a sudden everyone is a taxi driver!) As said above it doesn't always appear easy to get work experiance because your basically viewed as a competitor in an already ferocious industry. Good luck though - at least you've nothing to lose, no mortgage, kiddies etc........if there was ever a time to take a punt its now.
  19. A diesel will run with as much as a third of a tank being petrol. People used to mix some petrol into diesel in winter to stop it turning into treacle. I think thats a bit of a tactic of a previous era mate - with all the electronic gizmos in cars these days I think you can do a good old amount of damage with almost any amount........certainly throws the ECU all over the place. Incidentially mine was a dry tank filled with diesel, in a car I had just paid 15k for.........and I tried to drive it Luckily it was a pumpe duse unit.....r.eckon if it was commonrail it would have written the engine off.
  20. Drive a Z4 and then stop your whining!
  21. Just pray you never need to claim through them or ask them to do anything other than renew your policy (which will be huge amount dearer than they would offer to a new customer). Useless does not even come into it. Plus if you ever do have the misfortune to have an accident for the love of christ do NOT let them put you on to Albany Assistance - parastic remtards.
  22. They have done that, a diesel nozzle is larger than a petrol one and doesn't normally fit in a petrol car. Yes but the b*****d petrol can fit in a diesel........which I found out much to my horror.
  23. Personally thought they could have made it a bit funnier - I had to read it twice to realise it was a pisstake!
  24. I remember going to Demon Tweeks when I was 17 and asking for a big bore exhaust for a Vauxhall Chevette. The bloke nearly pi**ed himself.
×
×
  • Create New...