Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Jesus that's had a whack. How much did you pay?
  2. Dunno, I think the door's slightly open personally, I can see mine on the drive from here and the top of the door sits more flush than in that picture. Not sure why they'd take a pic with the door cracked open but hey ho. DB +1 door is cracked open.
  3. If Will can fit in then they must be ok for the taller man!
  4. Oh I thought someone mentioned flappy paddles the other day. Deffo a tip gearbox though
  5. Don't think the early ones were but it was a flappy paddle thing on later ones
  6. Get on your insurers website and put a dummy quote in - then play about with by pretending you have had an addicent. So do these scenarios 1. 5 years NCB and 1 accident - not at fault 2. 5 years NCB and 1 accident - at fault 3. 2 years NCB and 1 accident - not at fault (I think you only usually lose 3 years NCB if you have an accident but it does depend on the insurer) 4. 2 years NCB and 1 accident - at fault Perhaps even repeat with 0 NCB in case you have an insurer that takes it all away in case of an accident. See what the differences are..........bottom line if scenario 3 & 4 are £35 more expensive than 1 & 2 then its worth it
  7. Also give the colour a chance..........wait until you get the sun shiiiiiiiiine on it
  8. You don't think it looks like bigfoots dick covered in burnt hair then?
  9. I Know what your worried about mate. When your driving a scrabbler and you don't have rwd experience you have this image that every time you go round a corner or breathe on the accelerator you are going to crash in a ball of fire. You won't What you do need to remember is that rwd needs a bit more respect than fwd. technically speaking (although I doubt the real world application of this) you should be able to correct a slide better in rwd than fwd. Tyres make a MASSIVE difference to road holding. Engine wise......are you a revvy engine kind of guy or a torque whore? I'm a torque whore.....this is the best car I have ever driven but my old rx8 was the worst because they are totally different ends of the spectrum. Test drive one and find out
  10. Yeah why not - it always gets me how frightful we get about Vins and Reg numbers.........its not like they're not displayed for all and sundry to see when we drive the car everyday!
  11. Very odd......money laundering outfit I reckon
  12. Looks pretty good to me. Check the buying guides
  13. Roo all the best to you but I'll have you a gentlemans wager of £1........you'll be back in a sports car within 12 months.
  14. Hopefully with Pete and I'm not revealing some undercover liason that Pete isn't supposed to know about!
  15. yes mate it's got 2 of the wet vac duberries one of which is for the car I think. What do you use Tim?
  16. Bought one....,I will report back with findings. Should be good for upholstery I reckon
  17. That's what I did and it was fine after that. Watch out for anything in the footwell shooting under the seat and knocking it.....bottles are a bugger for that
  18. Already have one V8.....dont need another
  19. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BARGAIN-NUMAT ... 1825wt_689 I think I'm going to get a vacuum that can wet vac to clean upholstery?
  20. Brown Porker FTW!!!!!!
  21. Look positive - perfect excuse for a refurb and a change of colour. Forget pursuing her.....waste of time and energy. If you have her name then hunt her down and go knocking for a chat with him indoors.
  22. Mate if you are happy with it then thats all that counts. Its not like you bought an M3
×
×
  • Create New...