Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. That is probably the best yet!
  2. Should have got a grand of Alfa........I love mine so much! It broke tonight and all I thought was 'awwwww so cute' then I fixed her with my obd reader and off she pops again! Still on the same tank of fuel from 2 weeks ago, punchy engine, awesome handelling.
  3. I don't think there are many non 'premium' brand garage who have quite mastered the art of making you feel like a friend rather than a customer like the premium guys do. Its all part of the sales pitch isn't it.......... "yeah here's the keys to the 70k Porker.......please be careful I'll brew us up a pot of finest fairtrade coffee while your out. " As opposed to "well do you have the money in place? You'll have to book in for a test drive you know? The management have confirmed we must accompany on all test drives booked 3 weeks in advance. Is that your 400bhp drift monster in the car park????............eerrrrrrrrm nope we're all out of Focus's"
  4. Mitsubishi and Madza did the same for me when I clearly stated I had no intention of buying one from them. Damn decent of them but ultimately I wouldn't have taken umberage if they told me where to get off.
  5. I started typing this 2 days ago and gave up because I couldn't in any way word it constructively!
  6. Deffo - there is no way he would have taken any chance on telling you that if it wasn't anything other than safe........simply not worth his hassle. Or he's a mong and your going to crash...........either way you save the price of a new tyre
  7. Have you managed to get shot of it yet. Such a shame as it looked and sounded great from the initial post. No I'm waiting to see what happens with this job......maybe the difference between something nice, nicer, nice and soot chucking or nicer and soot chucking. It's running again after another 660 quid of second hand gearbox but I don't trust it as far as I could throw it anymore. Can't see that pic on the iPad rich so your undoubtedly gay humour is lost on me
  8. You can kiss my ass.......sodding bag of @*!# merc.
  9. The vette burnout what my favourite........I swear he thought the tyres were lighting up when it was actually smoke off his melted clutch!
  10. Will I have to be honest and say I only looked at the first picture.........now I've looked at the rest and I've just laughed to the point where you can hear the laugh in your lungs! That is one hairy dog turd of a fail!
  11. Kill it with fire Sid......kill it with fire.
  12. We've had them before but it doesn't make it any less funny
  13. Come on will thats got to go in the crap replica thread
  14. If I had 10 grand you simply wouldnt own it by the morning
  15. Japspeed and their legendary eBay exhausts with welds made of tinfoil
  16. Eek.....I don't think you can mate without replacing the clutch. Sounds pretty distressing
  17. He must of used the best body shop in the world then!
  18. Dad fail! You'll be alright mate......much like turning the tcs off........the car doesn't suddenly implode with 1 tank of regular in.
  19. Looking great. Excellent work with the wrapping
  20. I remember Dunker......he was never the same after he stuffed the zed on that trackday.
  21. So long as its not the ****ing gearbox!
  22. Front http://www.blackcircles.com/catalogue/f ... e=13583766 Rear http://www.blackcircles.com/catalogue/h ... e=19338151 Plus about a million other options sub 150 **edit** oh alright then 160..
×
×
  • Create New...