Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. have a chat with Tarmac for imported gear Don't chav it up though or you'll get a dry slap!
  2. You said that I love most of your posts real quality O except the ones where you pick on me Shut it kermit!
  3. My city link guy turned up in a northgate van hire van!
  4. Be fair the rules might as well be 'if you've not bothered with with forum to any degree in the last 4 years then don't bother bumping your post count up'. Can't really blame the lad but how's he going to contribute 150 'quality' posts now. I've posted over 5000 time and I don't have 150 quality posts!
  5. Surely that would be your Nut Radar I guess it is sort of needle sized
  6. The poor little welcome smiley must be knackered!
  7. Spidy senses are telling me something
  8. Dan they were the company that took 4 days to deliver my one day delivery!
  9. Herpes are the most annoying pile of @*!# I.ve had the misfortune to come across.
  10. Jesus Christ! I thought I had problems with my guaranteed next day delivery being 4 days late.
  11. A weeks insurance will always end up being a totally disproportionate figure (I.e way more than 20 quid) because all the admin work is factored into the premium. Usual insurance shite
  12. Gotta be honest you'd be pretty pi**ed if you were the guy in the last clip too!
  13. 1 minute 40ish. Must be a repost but you can all kiss my balls and just watch it again.
  14. Now that would be classic.
  15. Ain't you plod as well or have I got you mixededed up with someone else
  16. Free if it a gift I think mate otherwise its a fee
  17. 25k? I'd rather eat a whale bollock
  18. I think he's just very nervous and hates the media. Harsh to call him a prick like. Now Murray.......there is a distended piece of blow fish turd.
  19. Class!
  20. With tyres maybe.....without
  21. Bad sh1t dude, if it does go the wrong way hope you get a decent lump sum! Hope it works out right for ya. It'll be statutory mate.....this company don't have a pot to **** in I reckon. I may be ok but it's all a bit of an unknown. No numbers, no departments.......just stuck everyone into consultation.
  22. I got put into a consultation period for redundancies in January Hohoho meeeeeeeeerry Christmas!
  23. The plate I guess?
  24. I would personally think that whoever commissioned any 'tits and a targa top' pictures was a bit of a remtard if I'm honest. All seems a bit 1990 for my liking. A semi clad woman next to a sexy car or holding a droplink is about as relevant as having a Madagascan Aye Aye holding one. Just because a man is interested it 2 irrelevant unconnected things doesn't mean it'll make him buy it........plus you get to alienate the entire female populous!
×
×
  • Create New...