-
Posts
8,423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Ricey
-
I'm not even reading this thread. Buy one This is all
-
Listen mate......firstly youve had more bollocks than most traders who get slated and at least turned up to plead your case. Secondly if you specialise in zeds of the cheap,variety then for me personally yes you will have a few hanging cars. However lastly.....this is a car forum and ultimately people will give opinion. If there ia amy hint of poor stock, dodginess or owt else youll find people go at it ten fold which to be fair in todays harsh economic climate is not always very fair (you should see what we say about s20004u and keighley autos!). My advice is keep your cool now.....because we are going to bait the life out of you for a reaction and try and become a more active forum member (perhaps even become a trader). The more active open and honest you are youll find that these lot will be jizzing about your company before you know it regardless of how good or bad you are!
-
I was so close to putting this before but the last scrap of humanity I have stopped me
-
Problem is Dan you will never ever, evereverever be successful in forcing peace onto an entire culture. As someone said above......this isn't something thats cropped up in the last 10, 20 or 30 years - its THE culture. Some people simply HATE the living guts of others and forcing them to play nice just makes them hate you. Unfortunately you also can't really leave them to their own devices but I genuinely don't see an end to this ever..........well at least one that doesn't have a giant mushroom cloud involved in it
-
At least this is the first time that a middle eastern countries army has been armed to the teeth by an allied force who then **** off and leave them to their own devices........at least this hasnt happened time after pissing time, i mean that would be both frustrating a bloody stupid. Whilst we're on the subject where did the taliban get funding, training and weapons?.....ahhh thats right......the yanks in the 80's But at least the yanks didnt also support the Hussain regime......ah actually no they did that as well didnt they back in the 70's & 80's (to the tune of 40 billion). At least after all that no valuable or costly lessons have been missed
-
Shame it's sideways but you get the general picture!
-
Yo knows it FUR POWER!
-
Time to get the boys in
-
Mods i need an 'enemy' button immediately!
-
The question is not why DO I have squirrels in my sig its why DON'T you have them in yours!
-
This makes me feel better! Yay I forgot about that!
-
For the first time in about 2 and a half years I'm not rocking a squirrel of some description.......I feel naked
-
More scammy than a scammy fox trying to scam a Nigerian
-
The Ricey Shake.
-
As they're sort of doing it for some sort of amusement as opposed to malcious it could have the opposite effect by showing your really bothered. Gorilla warfare. Hide in a bush with a paintball gun......but instead of paint use jizz
-
Is it wrong that this is funny as hell?
-
Message to Chester West and Cheshire Council on FB. Hi. I work on the bins as a Refuse Collection Specialist - specifically the part of the process where the rubbish is neatly and laboriously collected in the kitchen before warily hauling it all out to the multicoloured plethora of bins that dominate the vista of my drive way. I require some clarification regarding certain parts of the process as I've never met my line manager to query it - he whizzes past in a noisy fashion (usually when I'm trying to have a snooze) in some sort of crazy looking venga bus themed bin wagon .......lets all it the 'Sunshine bus' variant of a bin wagon ........but he fails to acknowledge me as an employee for some reason Anywho what I want to clear up is once I've completed my job in the refuse collection process I don't quite understand the theory behind slatting half of the rubbish all over the neighbourhood and then returning the other half to the bin with a leaflet on top moaning about how said refuse has presumably not been placed in an appropriate manner into the bin? I mean surely that just defies the whole point of starting my second job as a refuse collector and my dragging my weary arse around the sodding kitchen every day (after I've finished my first job I might add), then hauling it all outside and placing it in the thousand and one bins I don't need if we're just going to laz it everywhere anyway. I could cut out the middle man and just do that for you. Lastly I would like to see the occupational health please as I seem to be suffering from amnesia.....see I don't ever remember applying to be a bin man let alone having an interview! Also I seem to recall; A) paying THOUSANDS of pounds in council tax for my personal refuse to be collected and sorted for me by someone who has a more peaked interest in refuse collection and its inner workings. living in an economy with millions unemployed so I'm feeling a little embarrassed that I have 2 jobs so feel free to give someone mine. C) living in a fragile ecosystem that could really do without 2 perfectly serviceable wheelie bins being taken away and another wheelie bin and 3 pain the arse boxes being delivered. Also the cost of that must be astronomical......please see point 2. Much love P.s please speak to payroll.......you owe me 3 months wages. Also......I quit.
-
You could get a Kia Sedonda for that kind of money
-
If someone abducted and molested your daughter......
Ricey replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I'd buy them a Z4 and make them drive it -
Quad lights?! Do you want me to give you the link for the website that sells those gay led badge projectors for your door courtesy lights too?
-
Rabbitstew is a blogger i think.
-
Hi all - moving from BMW Z4 to 350z or 370z soon !
Ricey replied to Jack Carter's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Technically i went to a Z4 from a lancer given that i've never actually owned a 350 personally that decision wasnt quite so questionable! Not one of my better decisions i'll admit. -
Keeping up with the Jones's (actually Ricey)
Ricey replied to ioneabee's topic in Off Topic Discussion
The only thing I'm slightly nervous about is some sort of small print. OFCOM and ASA will regulate but chuff out of BT which leads me to wonder how or why they think they could get away with such an outright lie/mistruth............its definitely not some sort of 'indicative' figure or a 'what you could save' is it? If not then its time to pay the piper BT. -
Keeping up with the Jones's (actually Ricey)
Ricey replied to ioneabee's topic in Off Topic Discussion
If ever there was a point missed..........this was it. I applaud you young Jedi....... -
Test drove my first Zed and I've got some reservations.
Ricey replied to Stormy's topic in 350Z General
Walk way and mail them a turd.