Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Happy birthday......Ricey cuddles incoming!
  2. Happy birthday mucker
  3. Ricey

    Focus ST

    But its a Vauxhaull! Once again you are aware that your driving a Nissan yes?!?!?! Have you ever driven a vauxhall? I'm not a badge snob but I don't like vauxhalls much at all. They have a very fisher price feel to them. The brakes are always way way way over servo'd the gearbox never feels real and they are just ughh no matter how fast they are. I do like the vx220 though. Penty of times......utter shite but I don't get the badge snobbery! Nissan ain't exactly premium! For the record the zed is my all time favourite car.
  4. Sorry I lost it in the 5 pages of waffle. Yeah in fairness I can see why you'd be a little hacked off if no one came back to you after you had bothered to PM someone in the first place. Perhaps its just because mike is away.
  5. That's open to your opinion though, the same way I think the rules are unfair I've just got to 'suck it up' and get on with it. It's not a one way street. Not really, the reason we have the rules is it makes it fair for all. You would be amazed at how many people ask to be a special case. If we think the request has merit we discuss it before breaking our own rules. This was my point though, it was not discussed and I never received a PM about it. I would of taken the time to talk with admin, but it seems it was decided before I could put my case forward. I can appreciate how many people you get asking you, but when someone has been an active member on the forum and used traders on here I just felt hard done by. Which in fairness finally makes a bit of sense as to why you'd be a bit peeved if didnt receive a pm having asked for special dispensation Who did you pm to plead your case *awaits 'i didnt pm anyone' response'* You think I'm a liar? Fair enough! It was M13KYF that I had correspondence with. Fair play i just must be thick as **** then because im struggling to see how you can be in correspondence with someone but didnt receive a pm
  6. That's open to your opinion though, the same way I think the rules are unfair I've just got to 'suck it up' and get on with it. It's not a one way street. Not really, the reason we have the rules is it makes it fair for all. You would be amazed at how many people ask to be a special case. If we think the request has merit we discuss it before breaking our own rules. This was my point though, it was not discussed and I never received a PM about it. I would of taken the time to talk with admin, but it seems it was decided before I could put my case forward. I can appreciate how many people you get asking you, but when someone has been an active member on the forum and used traders on here I just felt hard done by. Which in fairness finally makes a bit of sense as to why you'd be a bit peeved if didnt receive a pm having asked for special dispensation Who did you pm to plead your case *awaits 'i didnt pm anyone' response'*
  7. Gonzo my ill informed little weasel dealing with pointless threads is ALL I do on the forum. Its role kind of akin to what used to be a QUANGO......not quite minion not quite moderator. Its basically designed to control tools who are to annoying for the mods to speak naughty too and not annoying enough to warn or ban. Also the word petulant means to be childishly sulking or easily irritable...........whilst wholly inappropriate to describe my comments (aside from this one) its just perfect to describe the ethos of this thread. Now shall we put your spade back in the shed or would you like me to aquire you a spoon so you can continue to eat my ass?
  8. Which coming from SMD is about the most damning critique you could possibly have!
  9. Fair play that advert looks like its been written by a disabled monkey.
  10. Just because you can't be bothered buying a girl and drink and spending an hour chatting her up does not mean you can just stick it straight in my friend. Rules is rules.
  11. Christ those photos are **** poor quality!
  12. Sorry was busy working and all that crap. Many kisses for your kind celabratory words. I will furnish you with a picture as soon as I'm available.
  13. I do agree with what you're saying but in this case specifically I'm struggling to see the prudence in offering 7.5-10% payrises where a company has made a loss one year and massive profit the next. There's no proven stability and therefore bumping the static cost base up by a significant amount is in my mind quite a poor choice. Maybe for a few outperforming individuals there should be a touch more than the boggo cost of living rise but ultimately a single year of profit should be rewarded with a single year of reward (bonus). Long term profit and stable profits should be rewarded with restructured payscales. IMHO anyway.
  14. Ricey

    Focus ST

    But its a Vauxhaull! Once again you are aware that your driving a Nissan yes?!?!?!
  15. Are you paid well for your industry anyway? Personally my last payrise was 2008 but then I am in the financial services industry (specifically sub prime mortgages) and still paid pre-recession wages. My overarching thought is that you should be paid a good bonus for a good years profits (10% seems a little skinny for huge profits but depends how many people you're paying the bonus too). Payrise is permenant.......that means next year if you have a crap year and everyone had a 7.5 or 10% payrise you've just increased your cost base by 7.5% but your profits are back down the shitter. Pull in profits like that for 2 or 3 years then yes you can evidence that you've got a stable profit base and can afford to give better payrises.
  16. Ricey

    Scam Alert!

    Bad juju that kid. Give it a week or 2 then I'd just bang it out on eBay......try and recover some money at least.
  17. Ricey

    Scam Alert!

    how long ago did you first contact him?
  18. Ricey

    Focus ST

    .......aye it'd be criminal to key a nissan but fords fine ;-)
  19. 3 years ago? Christ I'd be worried if I hadn't checked mine between meal times
  20. Never have I known someone so painstakingly keep there car standard whilst maintaining it thoroughly as well. Well worth a look
  21. Blue ****! As one of the more senior (well in terms of nonsense spam posts) non moderating members I'm shutting this down now. This is the single dullest argument I've ever come across! The answer is no it will not affect your perception of your speed unless you have spidy senses. Argument ended.
  22. In a company with 60000employees world wide I managed to get the 350z uk site blocked due to overuse! ............lucky we've got 370z uk as well really :-D
×
×
  • Create New...