Not to get confused with the above posted list. i have removed my first entry.
1) Envy Valeting
2) cmck13
3) Rothers2901's +1
4) Shire350Z
5) S1an1de + 1 [unfortunately in a blue VXR]
6) S1an1de's +1 [unfortunately in a blue VXR]
7) Ken
8) Haytonz
9) Andyvvc (and possible +1)
Hi Andy, hope you and Lydia are ok. Thanks for the comments I only use Meguiars products and a lot of elbow grease not really, I purchsed a Meguiars DA some time ago which really makes things alot easier. But now i apply polish and wax by hand.
Well spotted I wasnt quite sure on the look so just had the out sides done to see what it looked like. Sending them back next week now i now iv'e made my mind up to keep them this way.
Not Tapton either.
Renishaw Park.
I dont know the whole in's and out's of the working of the internal combustion engine, but how the hell has the type of fuel used got any bearing on the bottom end going. Surely it's more to do with neglect of the oil supply to the working parts.