Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Great recovery tony and you were looking very healthy when I popped in a few weeks back with Rosie. Enjoyed the chat and wish you all the best in getting back to 100%, and like I said back then it's events like this that make you realise what's important in life - family and friends.
  2. I'd die smiling though
  3. Those figures were from me being very light footed and seeing what I can get. If I cruise at 70-75 I will get 33mpgs easily. The car has become more efficient since the uprev.
  4. Yup I can't wait for the summer, nothing like driving at night and going topless:)
  5. Traffic was crazy from Gloucester to hereford last night so I thought rather than set a nice pace and get past safely I'll see how economical I can be. Constantly moving between 30 and 50 I was amazed to see at one point I hit an average of 41.7mpg. Finished the journey at 37mpg. Never knew it would go that high.
  6. The stripe really suits the car, I like it. Go faster stripes will help with the welsh caravans too.
  7. Very nice dave
  8. Welcome, i'm quite often up that way when visiting parents in Herefordshire. Enjoy the zed and i'll keep an eye out
  9. Roll on May, might have to do a couple of little detours whilst visiting the parents to get to know the roads again.
  10. Nope that still works as normal
  11. I see it as a bonus, Rosie is rare lol Roadsters are pretty difficult to get hold of too
  12. Exactly the same thing happened to me when i bought my zed. 1 week later i had a letter through the post stating my saab was recorded speeding significantly over the limit. Instant reaction was "oh crap"....not literally but it did panic me Then i checked the time and date and found it was the day after i handed the keys over. Sooooo relieved
  13. God I love the look and sound of these. I love my zed but I'm saving my pennies. Extremely positive review, I so want one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1N97X2BA0
  14. Shes certainly revealing a lot more nowadays, i'm liking it
  15. Well it's innovative, it's one way to find a parking spot in london
  16. Just thought it Would be the perfect birthday present for dad.
  17. Will370z

    Will370z-Rosie

    Rosie
×
×
  • Create New...