Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Spotted a nice 11 plate gun metal 370 coupe parked in my usual spot away from everywhere else. Parked up alongside but was in and out before you got back. Good job you didn't see mine as it was still filthy from wales.
  2. Definitely keep the stillen and put the stock exhaust back on. You will get good money for the stillen as its an excellent exhaust and i know a number of people on the forum that have been hunting them down.
  3. Looks and sounds lovely, love it but if its anything like the other maseratics i just wont fit in one
  4. Sorry to hear that mate, you will be missed. Will catch up when I'm next down at the zed shed.
  5. Noooooo Matt, you serious? You have to come
  6. I was going to stop by there on the recce and put up a sign saying "No caravans to overtake zeds here" to make you feel better We all chuckled as we went past that bend yesterday
  7. Babies, roof down all the way, even during the rain
  8. Will370z

    So errr...

    Go on, you know you want to
  9. I did not get lost, I did it on purpose to make graham feel at home
  10. Those are definitely not mint, I'd be miffed if those arrived in the post. I'd be chasing for a refund.
  11. The 4 of us managed to turn heads today in betws-y-coed. As we drove through lots of people stopped to smile and I heard one chap say "look at those nissan gtrs, nice"...............sigh.
  12. Just wait til I get back gudzy lol
  13. Got some cracking roads planned, stunning scenery. Not long to go. May have to check Bala out tomorrow.
  14. I'm not drinking, I went to bed hours ago........oh wait
  15. That's a nice box of goodies, nice one
  16. Yup, followed him from surrey and it sounds as good as it looks
  17. I will try to sort something with the gang and let you guys know
  18. Happy birthday all, and a big happy 30th to Amy, have fun on your drift day
  19. Very nice mate, good work
  20. I'm not complaining about free content Nice to see they are still adding new content all the time, fingers crossed for the ring and a few other classics. Tried a private lobby with pitting and full damage the other day with a very serious group of racing. Dam it was awesome but very intense.
  21. Good news, a new free dlc track coming tomorrow. Long beach http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/forza-5-gets-long-beach-free-1561297282
  22. I'm loving the house of cards with Kevin Spacey atm. Past favorites were Battlestar Galatica (new one) and 24
×
×
  • Create New...