Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. You are polishing your plenum in full public view, hope the neighbours dont see.
  2. I should be driving around with the roof down but its going to be another week now What a corker of a week though. Absolutely glorious.
  3. I`ll believe that when I see it Quote of the year G
  4. Welcome along, your car sounded great in wales
  5. Happy birthday have a good one
  6. See now you know what i put it on here. From the comments elsewhere i think it may be a TVR T440R but its not 100% yet. I agree, the height, roof line and wing mirrors all look consistent.
  7. I liked it, and i miss those berks hfcs
  8. Its bugging me now darnit
  9. Nice one, love it. Good luck with the wrapping and looking forward to seeing the finished product. Good luck
  10. Good lucky getting it sorted annie. Any joy with the roof yet?
  11. not many people have that deep a set of pockets though lol I expect for what alex has in his engine you could buy a 3 bedroom detached house where I live Lol fair point
  12. Good to hear all is well with your lovely motor
  13. You want to talk to zmanalex after what he did to his roadster
  14. Very nice, perfect day ffor the test drive too by the looks
  15. Hahahahahaha
  16. Really pleased for you colin. Glad the problem is sorted as that would really have put a downer on the driving experience. Excellent write up and a very informative read as always
  17. Happy birthday matey, hope you had a good holiday
  18. Does look a little strange unless its something to do with the camera shot
  19. A big thankyou to ken, struan and bennet for their additional donations on the day Im sure the winners greatly appreciated it. Nice one gents.
  20. Also the tone will change, for ALL exhausts, when they are properly coked up , so chances are that drone at "labouring revs", will most likely dissapear. For top quality and top gains, Akro + Berks all the way, but it is pricey Looks the dogs b@!!@x too
  21. Thats one hell of an aerial on that rear zed, you need to get a stubby mate. Ps great pics as always adrian
  22. I remember that van after coming off the dual carriageway, it definitely wasnt a speed camera van
  23. Welcome, Sounds like there are quite a few of you in that area. Definitely a good idea to meet up. Not sure which area you would come under - north london i expect. If you do sort something out let us all know. The lot from the SE and the midlands have been known to travel a lot for the sake of a drive, a chat and some scampi
  24. Something that may be of interest to you. Chris, Andy and I all bought our exhausts from tarmac. During the weekend he recorded all ourcars to put together a promotional vid. May be worth listening to that (when its ready) to compare and remind yourself what the exhausts are like. FYI i have a Stillen like colins.
×
×
  • Create New...