I gather from the above that you will be phoning the chap to make an offer.
I tell you after reading your reply i cracked up and if i had won the lottery id go buy it for you honest
Got to give the guy some credit though, at least one of the windscreen wipers is straight.
Looks like part way through the photoshoot one of the local kids ran off with the steering wheel.
I would have made a scene in the showroom making it clear to other customers what the place was like and taken my money elsewhere.
God if thats their attitude when they are trying to be nice and sell you a car just imagine what they would be likeif you had bought it and found a problem and taken it back for them to fix.
Id go elsewhere.
Welcome to the club, good choice for a 370z you will love it good luck on the hunt.
Wow hey, i gave that drug up years ago. Was an awesome game though, some epic moments. Now guild wars 2 is just around the corner to get me addicted to mmorgs again