Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. I see Nissan have bought it for more than the asking price http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/nissan-buys-96-maxima-from-the-brilliant-used-car-ad-1486434937/1486553404/@zacestrada
  2. Have to say I'm loving the look of the new lambo according to these pics, it just looks so well proportioned and that side profile is awesome. http://jalopnik.com/lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4-wait-this-might-actually-1486443874
  3. I've done the update and it made no difference to the rear speakers. I will double check tomorrow but it is still fine and I get volume from the rear
  4. Hope you get it sorted darren, not a problem that i know of
  5. Yup nothing a few beers and a hammer wont fix
  6. And may there be many more
  7. When can i place an order
  8. I'll try using mine again...cough cough
  9. Happy Christmas to you and Mary. Speak soon
  10. Off the top of my head i think it was me, buster, and madmarky but i may have missed some
  11. Hahaha, you are just jealous
  12. Yup its a temperature related issue and is very common for 350s. I wouldn't like to take my nissan to a main dealer regarding the roof unless it was a more significant problem and i really trusted them and knew they know what they were doing. I remember Sly at Kaizer motors saying during training he went away for 2-3 days just to cover working with the roof. There are certain roof alignments that are set when the car comes out of the factory and if they mess with those you then get more trouble than you had before.
  13. Used mine - thanks again Tim
  14. Happy birthday Chris, hope you had a great day
  15. Happy birthday jay
  16. Ok I Think I have added most of you but likely missed some whilst tracking through all these pages. May be good to produce a list of everyone's tags so we can ensure its complete. There was another thread for this I notice but no one used it so I'll start it here 1. Warpedstorm (Will370z) Just had a cool tussle with your drivatar Ekona, makes the game so much better with this system
  17. Sam I doubt they will fix the stuttering easily - see my earlier link. It's a huge issue and I can't believe they didn't consider it a problem outside of the US market. But yeah forza is awesome, will add you later
  18. Will370z

    Will370z-Rosie

    Rosie
×
×
  • Create New...