Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Well I'm happy to give it a go assuming there's some form of refund policy from your supplier if the body shop says it's a no go fitting wise. Not sure how much other interest you'll get though and I guess shipping one unit for test fitting would be costly.
  2. Doing a Google on Vis racing bumpers makes me think you should stick with your "no body kit" policy: http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/933427-vis-asm-bumper-review-stay-away/ http://www.rx8club.com/series-i-exterior-appearance-body-kits-27/vis-racing-sports-body-kit-review-210701/ http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?650731-Any-Experience-With-VIS-Racing-Bodykits
  3. If you ever get PU Nismo V1s give me a shout, happy to be a guinea pig fitting wise! Probably cheaper to switch than keep respraying my fiberglass one which always seems to get whacked by a big rock or similar within a month or 2 of a respray, last respray was in May and there was a big accident on my way through France in July which threw a load of debris in front of my car causing more f'ing cracks.
  4. I almost bought a Sag instead of my Z, considering they've gon up from about £40k to £50k over the last few years makes me think I made the wrong decision.
  5. My mum checked Snopes before posting something recently, I was shocked to say the least!
  6. I also wanted a good quality yet more flexible Nismo V1 bumper, unfortunately Shine only do the V2.
  7. I doubt I'll have time to find a tent etc let alone a fancy dress (that's a set of clothes in a certain style and not a SMD version of Saturday night before you comment!), also not sure I'll have room in the roadster for it, but could give it a go. Happy to order food in. I haven't been to JAE in sooo long, is there a bar there these days and what time does shut? I hate warm beer and wondering if I have to bother with buying an ice box etc etc.
  8. I saw my folks for the first time in a while over the weekend and showed them the pics... I feel exactly the same! BTW I should really get around to posting a thread about the trip!
  9. Are there any nice hotels within walking distance from the site?
  10. +1 Either that or I bought a pup. Up to a certain year, then all GTs came with them. Can't remember the year, either '06 facelift or '07 HRs if I remember correctly.
  11. I used the Sanef Luber-t auto-toll thing last time I drove through France, makes the motorways so much easier considering th LHD/RHD thing. If anyone's interested PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the letter that gives both of us a whopping €5 discount.
  12. FFS NSFW tags please guys!
  13. Sh*t, still need to find a tent! Better sort that this weekend. I'm a definite btw, I even spent 8-9 hours yesterday polishing my car in preparation... bet I pick up a few small scratches over the next few weeks though.
  14. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I doubt I'll be driving in Germany any time soon anyway.
  15. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I can imagine many countries are the same... however I can't use the OEM front tow hook on my Z without removing my number plate and Zee bracket and the Chargespeed rear rules out the rear tow hook... I'm always worried I'll get stranded if I brake down.
  16. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    How are these the same red? I didn't say they are I was just offering an in stock alternative. However, you do realise they are designed to go in a place which is vulnerable to stones, grime and pulling 1.5 ton out of gravel pits right? I doubt the pretty finish will like too much of any of those? If I actually have to have my car towed on a track day I'm sure I'll have far more to worry about than replacing a tow hook.
  17. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Where's that "I'll get my coat" smiley gone??
  18. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Oooh however I do like the look of these, maybe I should have gone for blue brakes?
  19. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    How are these the same red?
  20. UGH, can't remember my password and their password reset thing doesn't work... maybe that's made my decision for me!
  21. My ticket arrived today... now I just need to find time to polish the car and find a bloody tent etc!
  22. It reminds me of the odd look you get from the rear quarter of the Z roadster... but without being able to put the roof down and make it look awesome!
  23. I only got 1 pack but found a product I love in it (the Pain hellshine glass cleaner stuff), but I can't decide if I should do it again! I keep thinking that if I read posts on detailing world and then try products other people think are good I'll be better off... then I spend a £10 on something like red mist and absolutely hate it and never use it! Maybe I should give it another go... ... please PM me a code.
  24. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    OH FFS, they're out of stock! I bloody hate websites that will let you place and order, take your money and then contact you a week later saying "oh we don't have it"... that should be made illegal!!
  25. What about that poorboys wheel sealant stuff?
×
×
  • Create New...