Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Looks like the weather's got slightly better, there's now 3 "sun behind the cloud" images rather than 2!
  2. How about a Ford Ka? A load of crap (which is just what you're after) and if your friends squint/drink far too much/don't pay any attention what so ever it'll look slightly the same.
  3. I bought the above a few days ago... A Dremmel ? A bit further above!
  4. Bloody hell, I would've done if I'd seen these before I got the Dremmel out I bought the above a few days ago...
  5. Get an alignment after fitting. Yeah, don't go to Kwik Fit!
  6. Are you wheels/tyres the correct size?
  7. We could get lucky with the weather:
  8. I'm not sure what extra security you want? It has a decent immobiliser and alarm, unless your insurance company have asked for an upgrade then I wouldn't bother, even then I'd probably try and find a different insurer. Maybe a tracker is worth considering though although it won't bring down insurance costs enough to pay for it.
  9. As above, before buying elsewhere, I bet you'll get a better price.
  10. Sod it, I was going to do Graham's dremmel thing, but for a tenner I may as well save myself the time. I dare say you could probably get exactly the same for cheaper though.
  11. I used a local National tyres place when I had my tyres done again as they were the cheapest. I was actually suprised they delivered really good service! I guess each shop in a chain can be just as good/bad as an indie... unless we're talking quick fit of course.
  12. Huge budget and big players doesn't necessarily mean results, look at McLaren over the last 20 odd years, for example, I always thought Toyota would do a lot better than they ever did considering their results in other motorsports.
  13. You don't need FNSH, however, if you do get a service somewhere other than Nissan then you do need to get the regular paint inspections from Nissan, there's an extra stamp in the log book for these which don't need to be stamped if Nissan do the service.
  14. Pop charger is a DIY install. The plenum spacer will allow a bit more air to reach the front 2 cylinders as they're a little restricted on the OEM plenum.
  15. Sounds like we'll be over there for the party anyway.
  16. I'm still waiting for iOS or Android to catch up with WebOS!
  17. Hmmm, if you're mileage isn't updating either it might be worth leaving it a while.
  18. I was hoping to wash and wax the car on Friday morning, going to be a PITA if it's raining... I guess we could have a beading competition or something to take our minds off the sh*tty weather...
  19. DeRP.
  20. VBH could sell me anything she wanted.
  21. Where in the cabin do you need the feed to go to?
  22. Thinking about it I suppose you're right, they just look so small I look at them and think there's not enough... I guess I always worry about running out of a product half way through the car and would prefer to have plenty.
  23. I've only ordered 1 box and found a product I really liked (the hell shine pain glass stuff), most of the other stuff is still sitting in the box unused though. I can't see the point in providing enough wax to do a wing mirror tbh, why would I want a wing mirror more or less shiny than the rest of the car?
  24. Oooh my username and password has magically started working again! Weird! Just ordered.
  25. I seem to be struggling to find a nice HR strut brace.
×
×
  • Create New...