Apparently using water may have made it worse:
http://uk.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/china-investigates-cause-of-blasts-at-tianjin-port,-firms-assess-damage-64236
Threads posting links to ebay by members trying to sell there Zed who haven't passed 100 posts or been members for a minimum of 6 months will have the thread deleted
​Spelt 'their' wrong
their!
I wonder if the shooter was waiting on the floor in the back seats like you see in the movies? I think they call it the floorsprung glock technique.
Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
VaporShark tested all the juices they sell for DA & AP, it's only the juices they stock so not all encompassing but worth reading:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/268974991/VaporShark-E-Liquid-Testing
I've removed my Five Pawns recommendation from the above and added them to my avoiding list due to this:
http://thegrumpyvaper.com/five-pawns-bring-out-legal-big-guns-cloud-9-removes-testing-results/
There was a key switch you could get to disable the passenger airbags according to a Nissan TSB, however I've never heard of anyone actually managing to order the part:
http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/424173-disable-passanger-air-bag-switch.html
Yep, the Z isn't a great car for newborns, there's no way to disable the passenger air bags so you can't have a child seat I believe without pulling fuses and hoping you've done it right. Congratulations though!!!
Liked by 1 person (me):
Posted afterwards and liked by 3 people:
Am I the only person who got it the first time?
Anyway, I reckon it was a female owner who's husband was just trying to silencer.