Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-33929339
  2. That can always be changed with a different bumper, I've got the chargespeed with no spoiler on the back of my roadster and love the look.
  3. Apparently using water may have made it worse: http://uk.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/china-investigates-cause-of-blasts-at-tianjin-port,-firms-assess-damage-64236
  4. But I don't like a smelly Z....
  5. Check you've got a good selection of CDs to listen to... or have a nice exhaust.
  6. Threads posting links to ebay by members trying to sell there Zed who haven't passed 100 posts or been members for a minimum of 6 months will have the thread deleted ​Spelt 'their' wrong their!
  7. I started spreadbetting with £50 at 11p per point (Finspreads) which is a nice cheap way to learn the ropes.
  8. Where's Darren when ya need him?
  9. I wonder if the shooter was waiting on the floor in the back seats like you see in the movies? I think they call it the floorsprung glock technique. Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
  10. VaporShark tested all the juices they sell for DA & AP, it's only the juices they stock so not all encompassing but worth reading: https://www.scribd.com/doc/268974991/VaporShark-E-Liquid-Testing
  11. I've removed my Five Pawns recommendation from the above and added them to my avoiding list due to this: http://thegrumpyvaper.com/five-pawns-bring-out-legal-big-guns-cloud-9-removes-testing-results/
  12. Maybe some kind of garage door/gate/motorway toll thing that requires power for some reason?
  13. There was a key switch you could get to disable the passenger airbags according to a Nissan TSB, however I've never heard of anyone actually managing to order the part: http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/424173-disable-passanger-air-bag-switch.html
  14. Yep, the Z isn't a great car for newborns, there's no way to disable the passenger air bags so you can't have a child seat I believe without pulling fuses and hoping you've done it right. Congratulations though!!!
  15. I used to live literally 400m away from that meet (the end of Bagwell lane), it was fairly well attended by bikers, public and the police.
  16. Nah, those that liked the second post are just Dum-Dums.
  17. Liked by 1 person (me): Posted afterwards and liked by 3 people: Am I the only person who got it the first time? Anyway, I reckon it was a female owner who's husband was just trying to silencer.
  18. I wouldn't buy it, but I'd gladly ride shotgun...
  19. But should last longer so will even out... eventually...
  20. Doesn't it quote 10amp hours for the keeping the alarm etc running part, not the starting the car part?
  21. Monster Scalextric Formula 1 circuit to go under the hammer: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/13/scaletrix_charity_auction_martin_brundle/
  22. I thought they started with the tyre valve and worked from there?
  23. I'm away on the 5th and my car might be in the garage on the 13th, if it's not then I might head down to Gurston.
  24. After losing about 150 points since Friday's close it can't drop much more... I hope!
×
×
  • Create New...