Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I was looking at the Motordyne Shockwave the other day, I currently have the ART pipes and XYZ with HFC... I find it strange that, unless you go full decatted, you have to use the stock cats or non-Motordyne HFCs as the XYZ+HFC won't fit with the y-pipe back parts of the Shockwave. A bit annoying really considering the front, y-pipe part, of the Shockwave is the same as the XYZ. What the eckin peck, that's crazy. I thought the whole point was that the modules were interchangeable and all their stuff actually worked together. Doh. Well, if you do get it, i'd love a listen. Tell me about it! If you compare the middle section of the Shockwave vs the XYZ pipes below it in the following link you'll see that the x-pipe section of the Shockwave is in the same location as their race cat and the exhaust is dual after that so I can't see how you can use the Shockwave without normal cats or berks or something! http://www.motordyneengineering.com/ind ... a944dac94e
  2. I was looking at the Motordyne Shockwave the other day, I currently have the ART pipes and XYZ with HFC... I find it strange that, unless you go full decatted, you have to use the stock cats or non-Motordyne HFCs as the XYZ+HFC won't fit with the y-pipe back parts of the Shockwave. A bit annoying really considering the front, y-pipe part, of the Shockwave is the same as the XYZ.
  3. Is that why Synchronised went mental before the race? Too much coke and hookers?
  4. Am I being dim or is that not equal to 58mm? I think you meant 53mm? I tend to agree.
  5. I was there and I won a little on the National, was £18 down over the whole day though which is pretty pointless.
  6. Yours is better. Only got 11 jumps so far and started last year, I put it on hold as I was working shifts but want to start again when the weather warms up a little as I'm now working 9-5 again.
  7. I just got back from a stag do in Liverpool for the National, had a crackin time... feeling rather rough today though!
  8. and
  9. Mine are factory fitted and they do beep when you select reverse.
  10. I'm going to Liverpool on Friday for a stag do, grand national and all that! I'd love to meet a fellow forum member but I get the feeling I'll be on the floor far too much to actually meet anyone.
  11. I'd be interested in this, I've always quite fancied "H4 YDN"... which was on a golf last time I looked.
  12. I just can't understand why you'd by a car like a Z (or a vx220 maybe) which has lovely clean lines and then break them up with camo.
  13. Errrr, isn't this a ?
  14. Dont think its a requirement Was it not part of those new MOT rules? I That's what I thought and I confirmed it with the Nissan Dealer who does my MOTs.
  15. Try Bedfordshire, almost as desolate and boring, but no mountains At least there's the autodrome, I was there on Saturday.
  16. Sounds like you got off lightly! Pheasants can do serious damage to cars.
  17. Sounds interesting! Any more info?
  18. Happy b-day!
  19. HaydnH

    Want...

    Not sure about the front wheel arches.
  20. Found some on ebay! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adjustable-Ea ... 3f0c62dd96
  21. You realise you're 3 days late for April fools?
  22. Congratulations!!
  23. Definitely a replica, and with no mounting for light washer jets which would be an MOT failure these days.
  24. RT-Performance have just started making replicas from a genuine N1 front bumper, in fact the 1st 1 is being fitted next week. They may be interested in getting their hands on these for the same purpose even if it's a temporary thing. I've sent them a PM to notify them that these are around. Haydn.
×
×
  • Create New...