Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. If your tablet has a decent GPS receiver built in, you should be fine. Nexus doesn't need an external GPS receiver imo. However there is nothing to stop you using it, assuming your software supports it. Adem it doesn't boost the signal just replaces it. Needed for tablets without a GPS receiver or ones with a poor signal.
  2. Its to promote a new film with Colin Farrell in. Dead man down.
  3. That's not too sore I suppose, was installation hard? Wasn't too bad. Just need to shave the top lip.
  4. Gorgeous!
  5. I've been told the rev up revs differently after an uprev. So an uprev'd rev up will rev differently to a uprev'd non rev up when you give it some revs. Best thing I've ever heard you say.
  6. Anybody else find this guy hilarious??? BTW a vine is a short 7 second video, this is a compilation of many of his. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjp_GGZXCSw
  7. Need bigger rockets!
  8. Wasn't me! Happy birthday dude!
  9. Definitely agree and that's a pet peeve of mine. The amount of people that sit at traffic lights blinding you with there brake lights on when they've a perfectly good hand brake just takes the piddle. "Perfectly good handbrake"? So this doesn't apply to Zeds then? Mine works perfectly well providing it is pointing skywards like a private school boys first erection . I take it you've had much experience with this then Mr Jimmy Ballistic. Did ya fix it for them???
  10. Top of fascia needed to be cut (trimmed back). Apart from that it was easy. I use the htc one. Just needed the fascia and steering wheel controls wire.
  11. Bring on the winter!!! Pls.

  12. Is getting way too excited for the Wales Trip :D

  13. So looking forward to JapFEST! :D

  14. all delivered, now to get it all installed, roll on Tuesday 16th April! :D

  15. is still waiting... hurry up please!

  16. I love it when a plan comes together!

  17. My head and wallet hurts! So many wants, but what do to first?

  18. has bought a Meguiars G220 DA polisher

×
×
  • Create New...