Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Hi guys just about to change the gearbox oil but wondered if I need to get the car level and off the ground to do a successful change as I only have access to axel stands so the car will be at an angle and would this mean a lot of the oil fluid will remain in the box and will it be difficult to refill to the correct level? Cheers.
  2. mabe sum lower sideskirts but apart from that it looks fab
  3. lol I dont think a 300zx would be as frugal on fuel. should only vist the petrol station once a week now. 1.4L fuel sipping goodness! Nearly filled it with super by mistake Altho it does mean I have to leave a bit earlier to get to work
  4. Fed up using my 350Z everyday, have been racking up the miles back and forth to work, want to save it for the weekends so bough myself a shed! £50 from a m8 and only 56000miles works great and my first car to have a carburetor lol.
  5. Cmon guys my Z is stuck in my garage until I get this lol, using my new daily shed Zx pics added soon for people to laugh at.
  6. the yellow works well, and i wouldnt add any more colour to your car.
  7. My fav bumper What mesh have you used as I need new ones as a can hit right in the middle while doing 70 lucky only the wire was damaged.
  8. I think you can get black but its extra, I would recommend one as my plastic one bent back after the front pop clips failed, it now has a massive bend and is not ridged causing cracking in my bumper paint also looks easier to service your car check for oil leaks.
  9. If anyone was unlucky enough to miss the last group buy, I managed to plead/beg lol for Tarmac to get another group buy of the Z speed alu undertray and only a slight increase in price! £155 http://www.zspeedperformance.com/03-09-%20...%20SP2001.htm only 3 names needed; 1. Evilscorp 2. Andlid +10£ shipping to Eire, top man 3.
  10. You can turn it off, just set the fan to off
  11. nice videos, liked the sideways action you were getting on the handling course
  12. Only just seen this thread was after one as my plastic one bent under my car and is causing my front bumper to have cracks in the paint as it is no longer ridged so speed = broken bumper soon any chance of another group buy as this didnt last long lol.
  13. I looked at them as well but as no one had used them I opted for DBA, thank god I did, they are
  14. Horsham Developments is where I got them, Jez is a user on here who works for them Paid £130 or something their prices are on there webpage, best value for money item I have bought considering the ebay ones are similar price and wont last long
  15. Ahh, sometimes I wish I still had my prelude . What do most people replace when the get a new clutch? flywheel,bearings????everything?
  16. may invest in one these, looks good and probably sticks out a few cm inside the sump to give a large surface area for collecting those nasty little particles. Has anyone used one and noticed what the collection of metal is like when removed from the sump during a oil change?
  17. Pay a bit extra and get good boots, just hire the rest when you go abroad. As for the indoor slopes I still find them fun (braehead glasgow) they give you that hit of fun when its not the season and if you look about/go at the right times you can get in for cheap! I learned the hard way by going to the indoor slopes then a 2week holiday in canada no lessons so hit my head a lot, now I always wear my helmet, these boots(mine ) http://www.freezeproshop.com/detail.jsp?pid=3002462&id=3002492&src=froogle are perfect, I started with hire stuff until I could turn with both edges then bought these which now do fine for everything (powder, ice, jumps and the odd box). Dont buy a board as it will get ruined while you learn mine cost me £5 and a pint from a m8 its only good for snowzone and climbing hills at the roadside in winter to mess with. Im a great skier but a only a good snowboarder, wouldnt touch a set of skis again too much fun on a board! Enjoy and always push yourself, its softish when you land anyway! (unless on ice )
  18. hello!
  19. Go see a Canucks game have always thought about moving over too but would miss my m8s too much.
  20. looks in great nic, nay curbing, no big stone chips looks like bothwell st
  21. There should be a grey dot on the nut which is your guide, I think its 3,1/4turns or something, most other braces dont have this function =non adjustable and not my choice. Btw nice engine bay, is that real gold lol
  22. Hi, how did you wrap the handels will it stand up to a few years of abuse or any signs of wear? also what rear lights are they?
  23. I had always wondered what shity induction kit was on my car when I got it,now I know! Dont buy it, I cut mine up and attached the standard airbox wi an hks filter, much better
×
×
  • Create New...