Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Didnt bother with anything after mw2 as ive owned all bf games and have bf3 on pre order too much prefer the freedom of movement/vehicles.
  2. Cheers
  3. I want no1 soo bad! What front bumper is that? Think that will be a christmas prezzy!
  4. Could be a convertable thing? My dad has been shouted at in his bmw soft top but never had abuse in his audi tts, ive only ever had one woman say nice car, not surprised as it has naf oem wheels and is abit marmite =)
  5. Has anyone else fitted these? Im having problems with my INGS+1 bumper, i knew it wasnt the greatest fit but it doesnt curve under the car enough to reach the front holes of the undertray, would prefer to use something other than cable ties to hold it in place,any ideas??? The tray itself is but ive had to drill to bolts at the back already as they sheared off when I did my oil change dam rust.
  6. Do you work shifts ? Dont see many 370z's but 350z seem quite common in motherwell
  7. Was driving home from work when stuck at the lights outside the council building seen a 370z coming up towards the roundabout, had to double take as I have not seen your car with the new front emblem but as you passed i recognised the face, I was the guy in the green citreon zx
  8. everyone says that, just waiting till start of next year for grid drifts Neilp off to rs with a few goodies to put on for a wee boost in power in two weeks.
  9. Cheers for that Neilp I have seen their adds in the mags many times and wondered if they did or would make one for the 350z, now I know someone else has one and uses it for motorsport I may give them a call next year if it will work out cheaper than geting my aunt to ship a vortec over as a prezy
  10. Put a filter of sum sort over the exhaust and see if it collects anything, cos oil does not vanish. Have you checked your intake and any oil return pipes on the cam cover/intake incase these are filling up with oil
  11. I have a true dual and its too quiet so I bought some de-cats will have them fitted on the 9th sept so dont think you will have much problems mine is 2.5inch too.
  12. its limited in power for first 2 or 3 gears thats y u need an uprev
  13. Have a gd time m8 =)
  14. U will have more fun in the z, welcome
  15. Lasted me two weeks before the power steering belt snapd raping around the crank pulley and snaping the timeing belt,so valves r most likely bent at best. Will try and fix it as I need a shed 4work. I dont feel bad now for my m8 and only paying 50quid. =/
  16. Arrived on fri lunch time, but only just getting round to opening it Thanks for the fast delivery! but omg how much packing!
  17. nissan, jap performance, audi, evo.... I work niteshifts so need plenty of reading material.
  18. DONT! I tryed respraying a rear quarter panel and 3times I went back as the paint was not the correct colour, took it to a pro and it looks cant tell the difference.
  19. Took the car for a run to charge the battery as its now sitting in the garage waiting on parts/service and trip to RS tuning.
  20. Here is a link for another group buy for these http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=166&t=52449
  21. ohh well, off to buy 2more, cheers Alex.
×
×
  • Create New...