Jump to content

ShortPaul

Members
  • Posts

    3,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShortPaul

  1. No mate, one duct to improve air flow to pop charger, and the other one is just for show at the moment
  2. I think I will be buying own beer
  3. Hi Zed heads, Can anyone tell me where to buy a pair of cf air ducts, but not high gloss, in satin finish only Cheers Paul
  4. May be speek to dub club
  5. Hi mate
  6. THe solar powered light in the bottom of the picture?
  7. Hi mate,
  8. Ricey did you have the suit on when your other half was ironing it
  9. Not getting involved with this
  10. Nice looking car aboard
  11. ShortPaul

    Lowering springs

    Hello mate, I have a pair 30mm lowered springs,they have done 3000 miles, I only have front springs
  12. looking
  13. If I take the Zed to supermarket I just take up two spaces cheers Paul
  14. Hi Martin, can you put me down to park up on the club stand only please Who do I make the cheque to. and what address do I send it to mate, my forum name is short Paul,and I will looking to buy two tickets. look forward to hearing from you Cheers Paul
×
×
  • Create New...