Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't need to tip a bucket of water over my head, I donate to the charities of my choice every week from my salary
  2. With lane assist and active cruise control we are closer to driverless cars than any of us would dare to admit
  3. I am weaning myself of it
  4. It's no friend of mine, it doesn't work
  5. Same as phone records/texts records in court... I like the unit in terms of showing nav directions in front of you and showing who is calling you though
  6. I am not Dave, I am SPARTACUS Oh and at least you should have some good pics in 53 years time
  7. I blame the photographer I blame the silly @rse in the picture
  8. Yep and that time and place is everywhere and anytime It is a step in the right direction, doesn't mean it is perfect but certainly a step in the right direction Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has one, and if it isn't yours then it probably stinks
  9. Oh God, you mean I am responsible for you being here.... Dear Forum, please accept my sincere apology This is worth a ban surely? I haven't got a problem with getting rid of Will
  10. Oh God, you mean I am responsible for you being here.... Dear Forum, please accept my sincere apology :lol: :scare: This rings a bell....
  11. Of course I am... Mods please lock
  12. Could have been some FAR scarier ones if the search function actually worked
  13. Just for you and a few others
  14. Oh God, you mean I am responsible for you being here.... Dear Forum, please accept my sincere apology
  15. Well I have slowed down considerably of late, but I have crept up to the 20,000 mark so I wanted to look back at my time on here Unfortunately the forum search seems to be total and utter cack so trying to find some funny threads from the past is stuffed First 2 people I met off the forum were Bennet (GT4 Zed) and Dave (nurrish) so why I didn't just head for the hills then I don't know I joined around December 2009 (says June 2012 but that is because all the new forum beta testers got reset then) when `i bought my Zed Never game me a minutes trouble in all that time, and apart from a £15 rear light switch I only ever had to spend money on servicing, wear & tear items and mods, an absolutely wonderful wonderful car that I would still own today if I didn't have completely knackered joints and nerves ] Along the way I did lots of mods, attended lots of meets (still do) and best of all made some fantastic lifelong (hopefully) friends, far too many to mention them all but the two I would like to mention are Graham (aka Papa, aka glrnet, aka the mapmeister) and Jim (aka The Clown, aka doogyrev, aka that bloke in Canada) Here are a few random pictures.....
  16. They don't like change though
  17. Be nice if you read what was written though, all I said was if you think social media isn't going to enter every aspect of life you are very wrong, didn't say for a moment I agree with it in the slightest but never let what is written ever get in the way of making a point
  18. Whilst I agree 1000% with this, I think you need to understand the total and under dependence the younger generations have on social media. Now if this helps save lives because the little tweeters aren't looking down at their phones and cant be made to stop doing and it actually makes things safer then how can it be a bad thing? Absolutely Doesn't matter what a load of 20/30/40/50 or even 60 something's think on here about social media, it is here to stay, a few years back nobody saw the point in text messages but with 4G and even better coming there won't be anywhere to hide from the interweb
  19. None of mine are 'chat' posts Most are more like 'crap' posts
  20. I am Spartacus!
  21. Keeping you all in suspense and you are in your suspenders? For you, always
  22. Hey I will take whatever I can mate I've heard that said about you before You didn't complain
×
×
  • Create New...