Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. * sandwich And don't do pouring that ice cold beverage over your head and making a video well with £10 from m&s i can only afford to get 1 so its drink or food I wouldn't know, but in Waitrose I think you need a £20 dunno i best ask Ekona he would no Nah he shops at Lidl and heads for the reduced section, how do you think he runs that beetle of his
  2. * sandwich And don't do pouring that ice cold beverage over your head and making a video well with £10 from m&s i can only afford to get 1 so its drink or food I wouldn't know, but in Waitrose I think you need a £20
  3. Shouldn't do Will, didn't need anything with my Eibachs
  4. £100 for 20/25mm spacers delivered! Almost makes me want to buy another Zed Tarmac = Legend Can you get them for a Jag
  5. Sounds like an M. Night Shyamalan film
  6. * sandwich And don't do pouring that ice cold beverage over your head and making a video
  7. On a serious note, I have been so impressed with Matt & Steve and their dedication to changing their eating habits and exercise regimes so a big Just a little 'token' of my love
  8. I would have sponsored you Mainly out of sympathy though
  9. that why 29th, for the challenge its the final but not the end as to speak Ah I get it, hope both of you continue and then one day you will have a body like mine
  10. Close but no full stop at the end.
  11. Yeah what he said ^ A very good effort but why put 'final'?
  12. I thought you had finally lost the plot.....
  13. Ok I honestly can't comprehend what the discussion is about, your last post made absolutely no sense at all but I let it go, but wtf is your point in any of this? ^ that looks harsh now as you quoted the wrong post
  14. Opposed to team BGW who always see the best in everything you notice it was reffered to tho just from water over there head and not donating/even saying the charity name Yep I have said the same all along, we agree, I think you are mixing this thread up with all the others that we don't agree on
  15. Looks too low at the back, front looks perfect but back looks wrong... Lovely looking car though apart from that
  16. ^ Exactly my feeling too and what I said from the start, can't see what the argument is about? Tip a bucket of water over your head or not, whatever Just donate some money to whatever charity means something to you and if you can continue to do it
  17. Opposed to team BGW who always see the best in everything
  18. What's not to like, more money the better, and Tesco need all the good publicity they can at the moment Just shows how lazy people are though, could make their own ice and donate the whole £5 they just spent at Tesco
  19. Not really that bad, just people questioning it which is fair enough I think I donate every month to Macmillan because they helped me when I had cancer and I want to give something back. I don't give to any other charities and didn't want to do the 'challenge' as I wasn't going to donate, I could have just gone along with it but I chose not to. As for the accounts mentioned etc I am always dubious of charities and where all the money goes but I am a cynical old fart I know that...
  20. Well summed up Entertainment value 9/10 Information value 2/10
  21. It's a speed limit not a target, you need to be more patient.... I know it can be frustrating if someone gets into the outside lane to turn right but better that than stay on the inside then indicate to turn right!!
  22. Both my daughters were nominated today - and both got cold and wet Bit of harmless fun and a few pennies to charity - can it really be that bad???? No harm at all mate, just dropped in to local sainsburys and saw 2 people queuing up with bags of ice sad barstewards
×
×
  • Create New...