Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Haha yours isno way the most "barryboysesque" Z on here, that would go to the black bonnet, black wheel and ironing board spoiler brigade
  2. This thread really just shows what happens when you make a private message public, surely if you get a PM you think is out if order you just report it, if you put it in the public domain it just turns into a childish affair like this
  3. Mine is a brushed aluminium tingled and yes there is a noticable little movement back and forward with throttle on and off, I find it quite theraputic if I have my hand rested on my knob
  4. Your not wrong there, silver, GM black or even sunset would be cheaper than Azure... You pay your money and take your choice
  5. I just tracked down these - I saw some on a pic of Nixy's car and my missus has been complaining that the seat belt hurts her neck when I drive in a spirited manner Do JDM cars have the seatbelt holder thing that sticks out though? Mine does so there is no way it could rattle anyway
  6. You can get electomagnetic ones that stick to the inside of the bumpers there is a thread on here about them. I think they are £99 a set or £150 front & rear. I was thinking of getting them and mounting the light panel in the cubby, I think you can also put them right round the wheel arches too to stop you curbing your alloys
  7. I got mine off eBay, about £55 for set of 2 originals, but I got lucky an almost new set for £30 delivered after some frantic last seconds bidding, probly ****** someone off on here Tell you what, I'm a fair bloke... You can have my mats and rays as a straight swap for your new wheels
  8. I love the fact there are no front fogs, that way you never see idiots driving round with side lights and fogs on!
  9. CF wrap is a nice clean look, I don't have pics of when I did mine because it wasn't for me but one thing I would suggest is when you do the centre part do it with the fascia in place.
  10. My nephew has a noble, and an old m3 and a merc ml and did have a boxter too but I think that's gone now... Next time over there I will try and get some pics of them and the Z side by side. I've been a passenger in the Noble, which he takes on regular track days and wow is it quick. Reallynot my cup of tea looks wise though looks like it should only be on a track
  11. Pioneer is becoming too common... Here's mine, haha Love the blue theme BM
  12. I was bored stuck in traffic on the A20 friday afternoon and looked at my dial (its usually just on time) it said 10.4mpg so I win!!!
  13. Or a Mazda 6 if you want something a bit different from a Mondeo
  14. If anyone is interested I was looking the other day and MY54 ZED was £799 GT51 ZED was £999
  15. If you can't think of anything else you won't do better than a golf.
  16. It certainly looks and sounds good in the flesh Personally I love your wheels, I think they look awful but I love the fact you don't care what anyone else thinks
  17. Pioneer F900bt Anyone that has one and wants a free software & map update see my thread
  18. An exclusive family NOT Welcome to the club, and remember don't just polish it it !!!!
  19. Hope you get it all sorted out fella, like a few guys have said you have to give them a chance to put it right before you can do anything really. I wouldn't stress over the exhaust too much its a popular thing to change on here so you could pick up a standard one thats someone has taken off pretty cheap or even for free in some cases if you pick them up. Or why not use it as an excuse to get a better one straight away?
  20. It is a lot easier these days as long as you haven't upgraded to the latest firmware, if you have then unlucky! If you haven't then google "rock my iphone"
  21. I got my Z from s20004u in November, compared to some other dealers I spoke to they seemed to know a bit about the car and they seemed to have a lot of them go through their books so I thought it all looked good. I haven't had any problems with the car, it had done 72k when I got it and almost upto 78k now (what can I say I love to drive it!) so i'm sorry to hear of other having bad experiences, looks like I was one of the lucky ones. I know nothing about cars really, but the thought of a 6 year old car thats done 25k scares me a little, whats it done its whole life other than sit around? Has it only been driven a few miles on weekends like a nutter or to a track and someone thrashed the living daylights out of it? I'm much happier that I got a 'repmobile' thats done 1,000s of motorway miles and been serviced at least twice a year for 6 years because I intend to use it everyday not as a weekend bit of fun. Only thing that bugs me is the millions of stone chips but I can live with that... for now... They actually gave me a very good trade in, I bought a 55 plate Hyundai Coupe in December 08, put about 10k on the clock, had the front bumper scraped nastily by someone just before I traded it and only lost £250 on it Its only since meeting a couple of fellow members on here that I realised I got clear front reflectors and newer LED rear lights too ( which is nice ) I guess in the same way you can have the odd bad experience from a good dealer, you can sometimes have a rare good experience from a crap one....
  22. The only reason for not getting an iPhone is because everyone else has one.... Get one, then jailbreak it and its the best phone you will ever have, browsing and email is fantastic and then you got the games and apps too, what more could you want?
  23. My commute takes me through the Dartford crossing, I have a tag which tells you when funds are low but I once forgot and pulled up at the Toll with nothing on the Tag. I fished around in the car and only had about £1.30 very nice lady just chucked it all in and made it upto £1.50 not sure if it was because I have a Tag and obviously am a commuter or just my good looks and charm but I had no problem.
  24. I voted No8 but good luck anyway
  25. Very true, silver or grey cars always need something out of the ordinary to get them noticed from the crowd
×
×
  • Create New...