Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. True but most 'average' car drivers are just jealous
  2. They will run out of 'talent' sooner or later, all you can hope is that they don't take anyone with them...
  3. RSW - Yes Padded Arm Rest Thingy - Yes (Soon to be better ) Very Nice - I think so
  4. KTA Custom Gear Knob, Redline Custon Gear Gaiter, Momo Custom Hand Brake
  5. For 1 yrs NCB I would go through your insurance, I'm sure it would cost more than the difference for a couple of years premiums IMO, unless you know someone in the trade.
  6. Bad enough that it happened but to just go without saying anything.... I nce someone do something similar, get out, look and then get back in and speed off. Luckily I got the reg so I left a little note of my own! I shouldn't think anyone will say anything about you not washing the car, don't know much abot repairs but I'm guessing that it would be more that claiming would cost you, do you loose all your no claims for something like this?
  7. Who cares if it dents performance a little, its all about the noise
  8. Here's my 6.5[attachment=0]GT2.jpg[/attachment] didn't handle as well as the Z Love the flared front bumper and bulge bonnet but imo it needs spacers
  9. As already said if you want the cheaper tax bracket then 15k maybe a little over the top even if the car has very low mileage, if you have that budget why not look at new ones with the better interior, better engine and just suck in the extra £200+ tax... Or get one in a proper colour ( not just primer ) and without the David Dickinson leather
  10. Now and again I get a quite load buzzing / Vibration, hard to tell where it's coming from, sound like it's behind the front dash / dials. I've had my dash out a fair bit to fit HU and I've checked and double checked can't find anything loose etc. It seems to be just at slightly over 3k revs and worst in 5th actually only really in 5th and a little in 6th, also if I rest my hand on my knob ( ooh err ) it stops it or at least mutes it a fair bit. Any ideas, don't want to be pulling random bits apart for no reason...
  11. Cheers it is mostly bug splatter, realy sticky and nasty will look for some type of special cleaner, I read that bit about the chip stuff in my free Banzai from Tarmac, to be honest I have a million stone chips, my carchas done 70k+ mostly motorways I reckon, front bumper & bonnett look like they have been to Beirut! I'm Azure Attak, I'm not looking at a respray or anything at the moment as it would be pretty costly.
  12. Was looking for a slighlty cheaper option It will need a respray as will the bonnet in time but I just want to get it shiny for now
  13. Ok I've got the detailing bug, I have always liked to clean my own car but always used bog standard gear (cheap as poss) but now I have seen the light. I was a clay bar virgin until last week but OMG now I have OCD Anyway I'm happy with my new cleaning materials in the main but what is the best thing for getting the front bumper in good condition (stone chip city unfortunately) I just want to get rid of all the crud, I give it a good soaking but it just wont budge and look as good as the rest of the bodywork
  14. You know it makes sense!!!! Mind you there are plenty of deluded, boring fools here too
  15. well bloody get the pictures up then out of stock 7-10 days wait.... Arrived yesterday and fitted in a couple of minutes, only thing is I got a black one and 4 of the screws were black but 2 silver so just the 4 holding it on for now until I find some long enough black ones, would look rubbish with the silver ones showing. Will put some pics up tomorrow, love the look though
  16. But..... Gun Gun Gun = Fun Fun Fun
  17. Well said that man!!! If you can't afford to run it and enjoy it then don't bother! Never seen the advantage or point of Cruise Control other than when your on the motorway in an average speed check zone for a few miles.
  18. I don't brim mne and check but about £40 a week does me 250 miles. I recently drove from London to Newcastle and the trip computer went up to over 32mpg, which was nice.
  19. Looks very nice indeed I wouldn't worry about others saying it's overpriced etc, at the end of the day it's worth what someone is prepared to pay, it's certainly a 'one off' oops maybe not Lexx when I was looking for a Zed in November I found quite a few older ones 03/04 etc that had done very few miles, put me off a bit as they must have been sat around a lot of the time and probably thrashed when they were used. I went for a higher mileage one that's obviously done a lot of motorway miles and driven day to day.
  20. Not sure you will persuade anyone to swap... A new set of 20mm/25mm ones is £205 from CS and I'm sure you would get £120-130 for your set...
  21. Lovely and the best colour too Plenty of tasteful mods you can do depending on your tastes.
  22. Nice ass
  23. That was my point, I was like "oooh let's how good a job they made of it.... wtf?"
×
×
  • Create New...