Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That is brilliant Still don't make them like they used to though -
  2. I'm pretty sure it's a Nismo N1 Plant Pot
  3. Sounds like a good opportunity, i'm very much a novice so would welcome some professional tips. 1) Envy Valeting (Tim) 2) SpursMadDave
  4. Very nice best colour by FAR
  5. Could be tempted but it is tricky to remover the rear bumper isn't it
  6. Hmm I think if I do get some new wheels I will stick to 19" max... Lovely wheels, as said a bargain with the new rubber on too GLWTS
  7. Cheers Andy, will check them out tomorrow
  8. She may have a craving for a Whopper Meal though, and it could still get you laid..... Anyways, fit what you like. Just remember when it comes to cars, never a truer word was spoken than "you get what you pay for" Dont pay £200 for an exhaust, and then wonder why it doesnt fit at all, or the garage charges you a fortune extra to make it fit, or the cars performance is reduced, or the sounds rubbish, or it corrodes within a year and needs replacing again....... She would have to go to Burger King for the Whopper as it's a tiddler elsewhere Totally agree with your comments, if I only had £200 for an exhaust I would be looking for a decent 2nd hand one as that would no doubt last just as long as a new one at that price... There are lots of things you can save money on, tyres, servicing, consumables etc etc but it's all a false economy in the long run.
  9. Why buy a car like the Z then fit the cheapest exhaust you can find? Bit like getting a date with Cameron Diaz then taking her to Burger King....
  10. Any recommendations for I.C.E. around S.E. London / Kent ? These guys are close to me - http://www.bromleycaraudio.co.uk/ http://www.ultimate-audio.co.uk/ http://www.safensound.co.uk/ Anyone used them?
  11. spursmaddave

    Di-Noc

    Ah sorry m8, but as BM said the engine bay gets pretty hot and Di-Noc does not react to heat too well.... maybe not a good idea
  12. Mmmmm tempted too but spent soooo much already this month.... I guess a set of Ray's in good condition with 20/25mm spacers could offset at least have the cost.... Whats the ride like on 20"
  13. spursmaddave

    Di-Noc

    Save up and get a decent kit, there is a pretty good one on eBay that someone on here fitted, it has a HUGE Z on the cubby door though Or save up even more and get the RSW kit Don't get me wrong the Di-Noc stuff is amazing for the price, you could wrap your whole interior for about £100, its just so dull, there is no shine to it at all If you want to wrap then maybe try and find a similar gloss black vinyl that would look much better I think. I still have my rear strut wrapped in Di-Noc but that will be replaced soon too hopefully. Whatever way you go good luck
  14. Not a good time to be selling huh, you would have thought someone on here might have been interested. I agree with the comments on the bonnet, makes it look like its been thrown around too much
  15. spursmaddave

    Di-Noc

    fleaBay Most sellers you can specify how much you want, you don't need too much excess as it is very stretchy! I would advise trying something small to start with to get the hang of it I wrapped loads of bits then took it all off, its very dull and looks a bit cheap, just my opinion though...
  16. Or the steering wheel maybe the seats were a retro fit
  17. Yeah, just not electrically Well done, but shame on you for being such a vulture..... poor old Muddy..... All I had was the CF dash, vent covers, door switches, sills oh and 4 speakers
  18. Do those wing mirrors still fold
  19. I don't understand, how can a Paypal payment be reversed? I thought once the money was in your Paypal account it was a done deal? I'm pretty new to Paypal bought plenty but only just started selling bits and now slightly worried lol
  20. Very nice, have looked at a couple of those before.... but a DIESEL Alfa, isn't that a cardinal sin?
  21. I bought this item off eBay and it is in good condition. Sorry for the poor pic, it is actually made of very nice Leather. Looking for £20 inc of P&P Thanks for looking
  22. I heard you car was VERY loud I have my bungs very firmly in and standard cats, and I think thats loud
  23. I had a look at that exhaust, it looks but I couldn't find one for less than £1,500 that was on the Envy website just as well I didn't order after what happened.... I would PM ChilliRed and see if she can get you a price, but I would make sure you are sitting down....
×
×
  • Create New...