Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Are these decent discs as they seem very cheap, just been reading about problems with much more expensive discs on another thread though
  2. Cool! Notice any handling difference?? There is a big thread on that subject if you search Pro's - Look Con's - Dull steering and tram line a bit
  3. My missus still does Good list and well done for doing it the right way Too many people just loose it and go straight to stage 8/9 and all that does is cause a whole host of other issues.
  4. Wait till you drive it Gunmetal is not the fastest, you just have to drive it fast so nobody notices it Hope it all works out well, one bit of advice if the clutch feels heavy don't take any rubbish about them all being like that! If its done 83k it should be on at least its 2nd clutch even if it has really been looked after, if it's the original one then knock him down as you will spend best part of £1k changing it.
  5. I think Waseem is lucky to have any wheels left on his car let alone rubber
  6. I'm sure the guys at Abbey will get it sorted, cheers Alex
  7. I've sold mine and I'm still here Only cos you haven't sold your wheels Sorry I would buy them if I had the money.... they are Guess I wouldn't get a good price now...
  8. Handling kids IS illegal over here
  9. I've sold mine and I'm still here Only cos you haven't sold your wheels Sorry
  10. I had a Hyundai Couple, joined a forum not sure if it was the same one as you but it was complete cack... matched the car imo
  11. I agree that having the rears set too high normally is a bad thing as it pulls the sound away from where you want it in the front of the car.... but in a Zed the 'rear' speakers are as close to you as the front so imo having decent rear speakers and having them set higher than you normally would is a good thing, but each to their own
  12. I got Abbey to adjust my handbrake when I got a P1 service done a couple of months back but its slipped again and I have to leave the car in gear if im on any kind of slope. Is it likely I need something replaced or just adjusted again its going to Abbey for an MOT next tuesday anyway....
  13. Was just going to say the same thing, rears , fronts
  14. Nice find, not a fan of those wheels but they are easily changed and looks like its got a black roof easy to change if its wrapped though I guess...
  15. I'll be changing the speakers at some point for sure. Just out of interest did you manage to mount the tweeter in the original factory position (on the wing mirror back panel)? As I got the speakers of a member here who had removed them from his car, he had already mounted the tweeters onto some of those panels and included them in the sale
  16. Im not condoning shop lifting but if you were stopped with it on the way out you could always say you brought it in with you and were trying to find a match
  17. Thanks for digging this up, im going to have a go at it next week along with a leather spruce up The light thing looks scary when you have sanded it all off, what happens if it stays like that
  18. The 4 speakers I fitted were all 6.5 inch. 2 Component in the front and 2 composite in the rear. My Pioneer unit can switch between the rear channel just being sub or sub+rear and I tried it, the difference is quite noticable. With all 4 speakers + sub the whole car is filled with sound, really crisp and big if that makes sense. So if you can afford it I would change all 4 speakers, just look at where the rear ones are sited, right behind your ears!!!!
  19. I just got some of this - As my seats need some TLC But then i'm not a cheapskate Only joking, nice job
  20. Totally agree m8!!
  21. I think that's kind of the idea, shock people. If it stops one person overtaking a slow lorry when they shouldn't then it's done it's job! i was never keen on negative advertisement...still think its a bit too much. that should be an x rated video! Sometimes it's needed, you should be in a room full of hairy, noisy lorry drivers doing their CPC when you show them a picture of two 45T lorries one smashed into the back of each other. Sometimes one of them will make a joke as at first it doesn't look too bad.... then you show them the next picture of the Nissan Micra getting pulled out from under the rear axle of the front lorry. The driver in the back lorry had pulled his Tacho so he could get some overtime in and fell asleep at the wheel, family of 4 in the Micra permanently asleep now...
  22. Black cars do look the best when done properly
  23. I think that's kind of the idea, shock people. If it stops one person overtaking a slow lorry when they shouldn't then it's done it's job!
  24. Looking nice G The wheels are standard rays Will
  25. I see a Z and two pairs of boobs! I always see boobs
×
×
  • Create New...