Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If anyone is thinking of buying check out that Flux Capacitor, if its shagged they are expensive to replace... Could be anything up to £5 imo.
  2. I take it you will be posting a link to this thread when you come to sell the car...
  3. Cheers fella, have been considering it as I have a nasty scuff on my drivers side.
  4. Did you use the scuffmaster kit?
  5. Think we should draw lots for that one
  6. Not the easiest thing to find are they I actually think the exhausts look nicer with the bungs in too
  7. Did you use the G11 conditioner and G12 cleaner? Been thinking of getting some... You got some before and after pics? Try making the pics smaller than 1000 width or height
  8. I have the bungs in mine Ruddles do you have a plenum spacer fitted? Also what about air intake, I had a pop charger but I took it off as I couldn't hear it
  9. so how much does your knob weigh? Approx Weights Stainless Steel : 475g
  10. Would make the car look cheap and chavy imo, also highly dangerous.
  11. Yay another Buddy Club Great isn't it
  12. First 2 things I bought from this site were a kta Tax Holder and a kta Stainless Steel Brushed Nismo Style knob. Both are superb end of. The gear knob is just the right weight imo and now after 10k miles it has a beautiful feel like silk Not saying anymore as chrisjones6699 already thinks I have a knob fixation
  13. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Car-Mats-/170524693784?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM#ht_500wt_1154 Grab a bargain
  14. Anyone had a go at something like this, sounds like fun http://www.ramshacklerally.com/
  15. No worries, enjoy whatever you decide on
  16. No knob reference Dave?? disappointing! But I do still like your knob
  17. Hi I got my Z about the same time as you and had fun in the snow too On the worst day it took me 3 hours to get home 18 miles from work.... I agree about the traction control, if you don't turn it off it sounds like there is someone under the car with a hammer!!!!!!!
  18. I don't find it too loud with the bungs in really. Not been to any meets yet for anyone to comment though Some pics and sound clips (not of mine) here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35031&hilit=not+bad+for+an+oldie&start=15 I use mine as a daily commuter and not had any strange looks or comments. Oh and I have elderly neighbours and I work nights too so if it was that bad I WOULD have had comments believe me! Idle from cold is a little noisy till it warms up but that one takes a minute or 2. 3k revs seems to me to be fairly quiet but if you give it the beans OMFG
  19. Can't a guy admire another guy's Tommy Kaira knob innocently?
  20. Mine gives me a lazy lob....
  21. Not much info on the Mongoose but if you use the Advanced Search and put Scorpion in search thread title you 2 pages of info There have been 2/3 good exhaust threads in the last week alone with lots of good feedback
  22. Words fail me And I don't want to get a for obscenities
  23. Fortunately for a childrens programme, without the wood...
×
×
  • Create New...