Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. This could turn into another long 'this petrol is better than that petrol' thread.... at the end of the day you pay your money and take your chances. I use Sainsbury's super unleaded it's almost always the cheapest and by quite a bit usually and I get nectar points for the missus when she goes shopping I know it isn't as good as premium super unleaded but it's good enough for me. When the Sainsbury's near my work closed it's petrol station and had a temporary place they didn't do Super so I just used normal unleaded and didn't notice any difference at all... but I still went back to Super when it reopened as it felt like I was being cheap
  2. How much fun could that be...... Never enough to stop finding targets!
  3. Make sure you type the name VERY carefully into google
  4. PC World are doing then for £39.99 reduced from £59.99 http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/logitech-z323-2-1-pc-speakers-black-03065122-pdt.html?srcid=198&xtor=SEC-96-GOO&mctag=gg_goog_7904&gclid=CLnO8Zbq1KMCFc792AodYWLWvA
  5. It's such an over the top car anyway you could pretty much do anything to it... agree about the mirrors though they look pants!
  6. 5.1 might be overkill for just a bit of poker background music, I would go for a 2.1 set
  7. Unless you need to carry the speakers around I would go for mains ones not USB ones, you will get better ones for the money. If you have to carry them around with the laptop then either really, the slim cheaper ones look nicer to me
  8. Imagine nipping into Halfords for an air fresher and seeing this when you come back
  9. Wow close to 200m a day for 3 weeks in a Rex.... That must have been a fair amount of fuel
  10. Exactly although to comply with H&S I would probably make a hole in the mat...
  11. Yes indeed.... looks fooking gorgeous!
  12. Last one with orange trim would look
  13. Jay are you going for a tango interior of something more subtle.... personally if you can afford it I would get a leather retrim with orange piping.....
  14. Very nice Ian first pic i've seen of your car with the bonnet shut
  15. I think there could be an opportunity here.... Think of all the people that have sold their Zed for 'family' reasons, i.e. only room for 2. Surely someone could develop a spare wheel recess child seat? I'm already on the Dragon's Den website Bring it on Ballantyne
  16. Mmmmmmm just what need after a weekend of pole dancing
  17. Rather than new seats i'm thinking of getting flocked, all of the 'Elephant Hide' bits.
  18. says it all really, sometimes things are unique for a reason....
  19. Still keep smiling Villa fans, you always have Husky up front to get you some goals Might be an improvement...
  20. As far as leather seats go, Liquid Leather do a specific colour match for black or alzean in the Z. Ive got some black on order to sort out some scuffs, from what I have read it is fantastic stuff and about £15 for a bottle big enough for 3/4 treatments. Its coming this week so I will post some before and after pics for anyone interested
  21. Must be gutted, lose a very good manager, arguably their best player and 6 goals to the Toon.... Still keep smiling Villa fans, you always have Heskey up front to get you some goals
  22. Im sure I read one of Ian's posts late at night where he needed some wiring details as his car started when he pressed the clutch
  23. I voted 4 cos she is a girl and might be hot
  24. Can't really see the point or need for remote starting maybe a remote button for the heated seats in the winter would be nice Remote window opening / closing would be nice, still not got round to fitting my bits to open close the mirrors remotely, maybe someone could adapt this to do the windows too but not me
×
×
  • Create New...