Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I try to never think about Vauxhall's
  2. Cheers BM, yeah I got the same thing done, I bought some nice speakers of a member on here and went to an I.C.E. place and got it all sorted, they fitted a JL amp to get the best out of the speakers and no whine at all now I guess the boosters booster the whine too?
  3. A 612bhp Hybrid that's some battery! Looks great now but will it be in 2014
  4. Yeah but I've only been driving 4 years and have got a new car each year... 2006 - 53 Mazda 6 2007 - 57 Leon 2008 - 55 Hyundai Coupe 2009 - 54 Z 2010 - You're going to waste a ton of money on depreciation if you insist on having a new car every year for the rest of your life. Just keep the Leon, it does everthing you need and it sounds like you like it. Yeah to be honest I haven't seen anything that makes me want to change, that's why I was asking... The Leon has been great, one engine light in 3 years which was an exhaust sensor easily sorted other than that no problems at all. Low rent interior but I have made it look a bit better imo and the missus likes it better than her old 1L Punto
  5. Or a King Edward in the exhaust pipe
  6. which in the UK is always... Yeah that's true enough, when I drove to Newcastle I swear it was about 50 miles long!
  7. I had a Mazda 6, the 2.3l sport, lovely car... Handled like a much smaller car than it actually was...
  8. Yeah only messing, there is so much knowledge on here it's scary Luckily I haven't asked any reealy stoopid questions...... yet
  9. Been on holiday m8, will PM you a pic of my white bits
  10. I dunno Will, everyone has their limits
  11. It's one of those that's hard to answer really unless you have ever been in the situation and even then it depends on your own mood etc. I voted for the Insurance route as if I did anything else I would worry about retribution, there are too many complete nutters out there who will chase after you just for cutting them up let alone anything else...
  12. Cruise Control is a real Marmite thing, some people swear by it some swear at it! I only use it if there a long bit of average speed camera section on the motorway.
  13. Pretty costly Neil for what it is useful for, why not just get a decent smart phone with a big screen and a mount in the cubby?
  14. How many of your 500+ posts haven't been 'I want this' or 'tell me that'
  15. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128 Member Trader, loads of examples of great work, based in Fareham so not too far away...
  16. Personally I think it's disgusting that I paid £10 for this and now it is free I expect a freebie on the next electrical magictry I agree that you could have made some money putting it together and charging people for the work, or at least franchised it out to me I would have gone half on the traders fee
  17. Name and shame the Dealer, if they sold it as something it isn't I would go back and chuck it through their window
  18. Cheers for the info on the Civic but not really much of a change, and my PD170 Leon is kicking out 201bhp standard and if I want more pull then £700 for a new exhaust with no DPF attached will give 240bhp and 360nm Torque
  19. No doubt you will look 'buff' when you get back from your hol
  20. I had this on PC it is a simulation so very tricky if I remember rightly.
  21. You will just have to stand and watch then Dave Not quite sure what you mean there, I need more of an explaination and maybe pictures to help me understand
  22. From what I have seen and read the 'multi' for sale threads are a mess, so I know it's slightly more work but I would put a thread up for each thing for sale (like rtbiscuit did) then you don't miss 'dibs' and get abuse
  23. Its not the same car What do you fancy Rich? I'd like a Girl please Beavis, I'll leave markie for you It could be a girl But it could be Sam Fox
  24. How did you manage to turn that car in the background around inbetween pics
×
×
  • Create New...