Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I will be along with my milltek Mind you don't look a Berk
  2. No video just pure unadulterated New Wave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jAfT22fc5M
  3. I have a mini playlist of Everlong / Breakout / Monkey Wrench / The Pretender
  4. I had a look at these but ended up thinking if it is THAT bad that I need to put snow socks on the Zed then is there anywhere worth going that much to make me want to use them
  5. Neil you can see 4 of the same exhaust at Goodwood, amongst a lot of other types I expect
  6. I've been an owner for almost a year and I am STILL ridiculously excited
  7. but bugger... always too slow
  8. Glad to hear you are still loving it Mine is well settled in now and strangely sounds quite a bit deeper and a tiny bit louder
  9. Me too - spursmaddave ( I have literally NO imagination at all )
  10. I have my iPod As for the suzzies, anytime
  11. Wanna car share with me up to the Meguires ? I got all that lot on my iPod, Dreamer by Supertramp sounds so good on my new speakers and I can actually HEAR it now
  12. Tonight I shall be mostly playing FIFA... But forza sounds good, have you got F1?
  13. I refitted my airbox back on in place of my pop charger for a magazine photoshoot late last year. I could not beleive the difference it made to the engine. Hence the pop charger is now gone In other words you know what you have been missing when you go back to the standard airbox Yeah I totally agree I think I even agreed with you about it on another pop charger thread, I removed mine when I fitted a loud exhaust as I just couldn't hear it an the difference was amazing... But if I had a standard exhaust I would stick a pop charger on straight away love the growl...
  14. I don't think I need a pop charger now
  15. Ahhh my reputation precedes me.... Not
  16. Yeah there are all sorts of rumours, hard to know which to believe I work in an industrial area with a refinery and all the lorries come out together Plus Sainsburys Super gives me Nectar Points and Nectar Points = Free Donuts
  17. I go for a happy medium, Sainsbury Super, it is nowhere near as good as Tesco or Shell / BP stuff I know but not as poor as the cheapo stuff....
  18. spursmaddave

    Decided!

    Just had a set of DS2500's fitted Friday and no complainsts here Obviously gone easy on them so far but I have to say I am impressed with the feel over the standard ones, much more reasuring...
  19. Excuse me no ageism on here please Some of us have T-Shirts older than you
  20. I have a Pioneer F900bt, 2x Hertz comp speakers, 2 x Hertz Coax speakers, 4way JL Audio 4way Amp, new wiring all round. I have kept the Bose Sub + Amp for now as it has cost me close to £1,500 including fitting already Sounds unbelievable good compared to the standard Bose or even a new HU with the Bose... I am sure there was someone from Hull who was selling a sub enclosure that he had made... was a while back but I dont think he sold it, might be a good starting point if you are on a budget then just get a single din and just the front speakers, a Zed is so small you could live without the rears until you can get some...
  21. What can I say, there just isn't enough of me to go around...
  22. Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav I was trying to be a bit more diplomatic than that Dave I don't do diplomatic, my friends (I think) will tell you that
  23. Doesn't matter how nice the car has looked as soon as I have heard one with a K1 I think Chav
  24. You are only saying that because of the football
  25. Neil please please do not go anywhere near Graham, he has a disease and it's called ZedModitis.... highly infectious too
×
×
  • Create New...