Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You can say that again....
  2. Thanks Stew, but to be honest nobody else would have me anyway...
  3. I'm getting all emotional... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPOUv03mWjk
  4. Graham, what you are forgetting is your RSW kit... it would not fit on the undated interior
  5. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Dave, you are amazing!!!! I have tears running down my face!!!! Ah Chris, I have missed you... my fan... please don't go away again p.s. if you really want a laugh search for 'brokeback + manlove'
  6. Don't know what you mean I know what you are getting at but I am of the opinion that if I can't see it, it MUST be clean and therefore not require any work It is hard enough keeping the outside and inside looking nice let alone the underside
  7. Nice vid Charlotte Don't worry about some of the sad old men's comments on here they are just jealous I have a daughter about your age and she was just as excited as you when I first got the car, I used to have to go round and pick her up just to take her to the shops As for the 'excitement' noises, again don't worry... some of these old farts haven't heard a girl make excited noises for quite some time
  8. You could just clean it all up and then get one of those protection sprays on the whole of the underneath, a LOT less hassle and expense...
  9. There is an aluminium front undertray that you can get from the US, there was a group buy on here a while back Pic pinched from Ian's for sale thread
  10. I don't have a major fogging issue, unless I am parked up and not alone
  11. Rubbish Have a lookie in here. viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42002 Sorry Alex wasn't trying to lose you business I have waved the flag plenty as you know I guess they are still cheaper than a Nismo one Do yours come with a free towel
  12. I remember seeing that on 5th Gear, would the difference be a lot more on a car with a big turbo though against a NA engine. In the same way that you can get HUGE gains on a turbo against NA does it follow that more can be lost through poor condition / lesser fuel
  13. They are not cheap You can get a much nicer one for less money
  14. I'm pretty sure the air con is on if it is blowing hot or cold... If it is cold or worse wet outside you have to have the air con on or its like a turkish bath! I also keep the rear demister on as that fogs up a bit too...
  15. Who cares about MPG anyway? If you do then buy a more economical car I have the aircon on all year round whatever the weather and when it is cold like this I have the heated seat on too I probably burn a small part of the rain forest every trip to work but at least my arse is warm
  16. I bet you have VERY shiny fillings
  17. Maybe you are just putting your foot down more than usual
  18. 10 minute job with some autosol & wire wool... first time I have cleaned it since I got it too comes up lovely
  19. Yep totally agree Lee, can't see why they are not more popular as you get a complete quality kit so really not that much more expensive than say a Scorpion + Y-Pipe etc and far far superior imo
  20. You'll still watch it though Don't think it's a Beeb site I watched it last week from a torrent My point is that this site (350z-uk) would be in trouble for linking to a streaming site thats all... I am a member on a couple of footy sites and they have got in MAJOR trouble for even talking about streaming live football matches...wouldn't want this site getting into similar bother
  21. Very good spot Mark, and thanks as it could have cause me embarrassment! Contacted the seller not really their fault as it all came boxed up from K&N even had a checked by sticker on it Everything is 350Z instructions all parts except the main intake pipe! Hopefully they will give me a straight refund and then no need to sell on, if they just replace the pipe then back to square one ! Could a mod please lock this for the time being until I get an answer on this cheers
  22. Gave it a polish earlier
  23. Nice as long as the BBC don't find out the forum is giving the thumbs up to streaming it's latest DVD...
  24. Surely it drones though, I know my previous exhaust did and that was nowhere near as loud as the K1, just seems strange to be such an audiophile and have an asbo exhaust
  25. Chris Great pics fella
×
×
  • Create New...