Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. 6 inches isn't bad Rich .... don't feel left out no reaction ???? He is too busy thinking about an M3
  2. Get some HFC's then you won't need a K&N or a Pop Charger
  3. Did you buy a newer car halfway though the day as the reg is different
  4. +1 although maybe a little too dark?
  5. Ok guys who is up for a SE Meet up in Scotland I have a similar affect on women, although usually all I need to do is ask them if they would like a drink
  6. ZManAlex Azure Roadster on a track...
  7. Plenty of black leather interiors out there if you are not a fan of the Dale Winton look I think the Alzean looks very nice with Sunset Zeds though...
  8. I was just going to say there are plenty of members selling off their old back boxes when they go after market
  9. Can't wait to see it on the car
  10. Can I please request I am removed from the 'Brotherhood' I feel their Gene pool is dragging me down
  11. Saffy must have been under the weather that day
  12. Not a fan but fair play for having a go at D.I.Y.
  13. Old age plays havoc with the memory... We were going to go with Admiral but ended up staying with Priviledge as they do a similar multi-car discount deal... But I know what Priviledge would say if they looked at your car You only ever know if an Insurer is any good when you need to make a claim and by then it's too late to change anyway...
  14. Dunno hadn't noticed that, its just a random pic not his actual one, he made his himself
  15. The CC does look a little like a TT or a Beetle
  16. I have had the same problem but I did realise
  17. Front 20's Rear 25's Perfect match IMO
  18. Don't the fronts stick out a bit too much? 20's on the front are flush like the backs are with 25's Each to their own, if you like the look then Looks like they are either 20's or 25's
  19. Most of the traders do them, shouldn't think there is a lot of difference. 25mm at the back and 20mm at the front is the best combination looks wise be prepared for the car to handle like a milk float though (allegedly)
  20. Yeah but style over substance every time surely
  21. iPad Or are you just an Android Lover?
  22. Praise indeed, I am Luke to your Obi Wan though! I feel a collaboration coming on, do you want to be Lennon or McCartney? Before we proceed.....khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.....there is something I must tell you....khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.......Dave......khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.........I am your father You are a mean Dad
  23. + 1,000,000
  24. Praise indeed, I am Luke to your Obi Wan though! I feel a collaboration coming on, do you want to be Lennon or McCartney?
  25. I ain't no Spud
×
×
  • Create New...