Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You can be my Obi Wan I am new to multiplayer, be gentle I'm sure we can have fun I'm only level 4, only just realisedyou can punch the monsters
  2. Bugger all is the answer to that basically
  3. Hope it is more fun than last time though
  4. Oh, thank you SMD! Oh yes hang on, editing now....
  5. You can be my Obi Wan I am new to multiplayer, be gentle
  6. Only a couple of weeks to go now Highlights will possibly include some or all of the following Being able to drive a 'non Zed' in convoy Possibly sharing a bed with a Smurf Flying down a zipwire at 100mph :o Drinking LOTS of tea (whilst cleaning cars) Fish 'n Chip supper with Sid James (yak yak yak) Spending lots of special time with special mates (and Adrian)
  7. Congratulations, boy or girl ? lol nope, Destiny Ghost Edition .,.........I'm charging Peter Dinklage by USB now...... You on xBone or a proper system Straun?
  8. Nice one I wait all the lovely comments you will now get
  9. Why 128gb? Just cos it's the biggest? Have to agree with Three, excellent 4G for nothing and unlimited Cause I take a lot of photos and videos, I have a library of 50.000 of family photos starting from 1910 to today. Still need to organise another 2TB of photos to select what to keep. Do any of the 1910 photos have Colin or Graham in them
  10. Why 128gb? Just cos it's the biggest? Have to agree with Three, excellent 4G for nothing and unlimited Cause I take a lot of photos and videos, I have a library of 50.000 of family photos starting from 1910 to today. Still need to organise another 2TB of photos to select what to keep. Fair enough but they don't need to all be in the physical memory of your iPhone these days with 4G do they? Just seems excessive to me but then my 5s is only 16gb, I hold no music or video everything is streamed
  11. Have to agree with all that, not played multiplayer yet hopefully that will improve the experience but single player is uninspiring..... hide/pick off/hide oh there is a boss.... Yawntastic
  12. Congratulations, boy or girl ?
  13. Why 128gb? Just cos it's the biggest? Have to agree with Three, excellent 4G for nothing and unlimited
  14. I certainly won't be pre-ordering to get ripped off. iPhone 5 my mate got it on the day it came out on a £35 a month contract for £250 2 months later I got the same phone on a £30 a month contract for £25 Rush out and buy one in a frenzy and get ripped off, no doubt eBay will be stuffed full of them at rediculous prices too
  15. Why do you need to pay £200/300 to get 128gb when everything is streamed nowadays, do you really need 1,000s of apps cluttering things up I have a 16gb iPhone that is connected to a 2tb collection of music/video
  16. Yes I will probably upgrade to the 6, not the 6+ as it is just too big. No I won't be getting a watch because I can't see the point of pi$$ing about with a tiny little screen when I have a decent sized screen in my pocket
  17. Hello Gorgeous Nice pooch
  18. Fair enough I was only going on first impressions of single player, it's good but not really anything different...
  19. Ok for a freebie
  20. Yeah saw that I would rather have the features when they work
  21. Bit racist No mate,......of course not,..........Black means only the colour not a human being!!! It's a joke thread
  22. If you have iTunes, go to 'already purchased' and you will find the new U2 album for free Not listened to it yet but it's free so who cares
  23. Bit racist
  24. I don't think anyone is getting wound up, just concerned that none of the big financial questions have been answered, if Scotland keeps the pound and it's stake in the current national debt and then starts to run it's own debt up it might need bailing out very quickly...
  25. How would Scotland feel if it was being treated fairly and England was voting on Independance? Exactly the same, if not more extreme I would think. Let's say Scotland votes a resounding 'NO' why shouldn't England then have a vote on removing Scotland from the UK? A bit like a girlfriend that has lived with you for say 10 years, tells you she has met someone else and can't decide what to do. Has a think about it and decides to stay.... would you be happy or would you kick her out?
×
×
  • Create New...