Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Did you get 4 wheel alignment done when you put the falkens on? My last set of Bridgestones lasted 24k and the wear was even... Almost as much spirited driving as you bar the Hoon although a lot more miles inbetween so maybe a poor comparison...
  2. I voted for the 300zx
  3. Fecking LOUD though
  4. Buy the plugs of Zman for around £50 And find a garage thats at least 100 miles away so you can have a decent drive.....
  5. Have you got an aftermarket exhaust or HFC's?
  6. Awwe cheers mate I have a warm feeling all over now.... damn it's just the incontinence
  7. Sure you can find someone Graham
  8. Beautifully made exhaust and fits perfectly I know from experience You do however have to remove a piece of trim (heatshield?) from behind the drivers side rear wheel but this is normal with a lot of aftermarket exhausts...
  9. You must be joking or would you really manhandle someone elses car because of your own bad parking? Imagine you parked you Zed properly and came back to find soneone trying to bounce it out if their way because of parking badly I meant had i parked properly and someone had blocked me in! Your right, if its my own fault then i wouldnt start messing with someone elses car. Speaking of moving cars, I remember one place I worked someone had parked somewhere where they shouldnt have, so we got the fork lift and lifted it to somewhere else. (by fork lift i mean a massive huge manitou thing!!!) When I lived in Mottingham the only access to my place was down the side of a row of shops, people were forever parking there even though it was signposted and marked up to keep clear for emergencies etc. One day I looked out to see a mini parked there and thought same old same old.... then I saw 6 binmen litterally pick it up and move it round the corner so the lorry could get down.... the look on the womans face when she came out of the spar shop was a picture
  10. It most certainly would Or you can remove the motor mechanism amd the cubby will just lift up and down, thats how i have mine at the moment until i can be bothered to rewire it.... The actual little motor has a few screws holing it in, remove all those take the motor out and away you go
  11. Yeah its just another option, on that site they have pretty much everything though, the app i used to use is called 'ringtone' unsurprisingly But honestly check out the site I have found some really obscure stuff that I always wanted as ringtones
  12. You don't need an app to install ringtones. 1. Go here - http://audiko.net/ 2. Choose a ringtone (you can listen to them first which I would recommend as some are complete pants! 3. Download the iPhone version of the ringtone to your pc 4. Click on the ringtone on your pc and it will open in iTunes 5. Sync your phone and your ringtone will be there for all to hear You can set them as ringtone, text tones or alarm tones whatever you like
  13. If I.C.E. and electronics are not your thing then best to take it to an expert, there are many many threads on here about the pitfalls of doing it yourself Having said that I have fitted 2, and a sub, and hardwired a satnav and motorised my cubby and I am quite frankly a complete plank so if I can do it there is hope for anyone Alpine HU are a nice bit of kit, and I am sure one of the 'imprint' crowd will be along very shortly
  14. I was just going to say I am sure Neil was talking about this on the forum not so long ago
  15. All I did was manually run the motor from a 12v battery. You need to be able to switch the polarity to go one way and then the other so you need a dpst 3 way rocker switch so you can have off and on in each polarity. I stuffed my motor up and need to resolder it so mine is back to manual now anyway, I wouldn't recommend trying to do this it is a complete PITA to be honest.... If you want to try it out then get a little 12v battery, or a 9v one will work but slower and connect it to the motor you will see if the motor works I have no idea about all the actual jap satnav wiring as mine never had any of this Hope thats some small help This shows that it can be done at least http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54590&hilit=motorised+cubby
  16. Not met you martin so I can only assume you must be wearing funny socks in that pic just out of shot
  17. 04:30 that's not early
  18. You must be joking or would you really manhandle someone elses car because of your own bad parking? Imagine you parked you Zed properly and came back to find soneone trying to bounce it out if their way because of parking badly
  19. Cool Convoy time?
  20. Nice to see a nice low mileage car that has all the kit and hasn't been messed around with GLWTS I am sure you will miss her
  21. Don't think we will be making the trip this year, as we are hopefully going to have a nice big trip to Aus Will hopefully make the Lakez meet as I have a sister in Newcastle so can combine that with a sibling visit and some sightseeing around the Lakez as not been before Have fun one and all
  22. I reckon its 11... Boom tsh Correction BOOOOOOOM!
  23. Very nice mate.... And I have to say a complete and utter shock
  24. Glad you got it sorted Col, I didn't realise it was such a PITA or I wouldn't have recommended them sorry I went to Dixon Motorsports to get mine as they were local and did a good deal on the HKS lines including fitting so I just sat back and played Angry Birds while they sorted them
×
×
  • Create New...