Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I got a very good deal I'm very impressed with the job I think I will be getting the rear done too... They also might be able to do my seats
  2. I was a Mod for a little while then became a Rude Boy Still love the music even now obviously
  3. Been without my olg girl this week while she had a paint job, front bumper, both wings and bonnet.... Only picked her up at 5 so not much chance for pictures... Great match on the colour in my eyes... Got some nice shots today while the sun was out Popped into Sainsbury's and saw the Yellow 370z, saw the lady driver too smiled at her and she smiled back but I was with Mary so I didn't say hello
  4. So right up your alley
  5. Camera not working I'm afraid Thank God for that My thoughts exactly
  6. For that price you could get a simple double din aftermarket hu that will not only work perfectly but look and sound better too
  7. I'm guessing crayons...
  8. the wife follows me everywhere lol Time for tinted windows and a diplomatic plate then
  9. So good you went twice It is a very gays sig
  10. Logged on via a browser just to have a look... Looks OK to me but then I like bright colours
  11. Wow imagine working hard all your life and dropping down dead just before you retire Makes you want to live life to the full, and that's what I do
  12. Leave it as it is and spend the cash on wine & women I have always thought matching plates look great with all you different cars on the drive but then who sees them all together?
  13. I'm on Tapatalk so I don't get to see sigs, is it that bad?
  14. You will get what you pay for... A decent (Pioneer, Alpine, JVC, kenwood) double din head unit with navigation will be £600-£1200 so that Chinese one for £300 will be slow, unresponsive, look awful and sound worse :thumbsdown: For the amount a decent stereo costs why not get it fitted professionally...
  15. Yes it was me, thanks for not pulling the curtain all the way across :wink:
  16. Push up bra and dressing a bit younger than you should That what usually gives me away....
  17. It will come as no surprise to some that I have suffered from mental illness in the past, it was around the time I was diagnosed with cancer and my marriage broke up at the same time... Anyway I am OK now or so the voices keep telling me anyway I don't generally talk about personal stuff on here as I have plenty of friends and family to talk to, but I have spoken to others mostly by PM about personal things that they thought I could help with, which was nice.
  18. Thats not surprising really. How many years has the 370z been out? 2 or 3? If you look at the sold figures for the 350z, for example, in 2008 they only sold 768 of them, so they seem to be selling at a similar amount per year. Yes but that was 768 at the end of a 5 year run not the start Whatever way you look at it the 370 has not been very popular, lots of reasons and doesn't make it a bad car or a silly one to own just a rarer one
  19. That's exactly the same knob & cover that I have sparky Momo covers are around £50 on eBay...
  20. Don't start talking mental ages
  21. I am older than Will370z but younger than Zugara
  22. Blow off.... hehe Sorry I'm such a child
  23. He looks less camp that 2 new 370z owners I know
  24. Sounds normal to me just need to get you WHP & BHP round the right way, i am sure if you only had 255BHP Jez would have wanted to find out why before he started tuning.... Edit : or it could just be underpowered
×
×
  • Create New...