Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm wafting in my car All along the M25 & M23 Peasants all around, wishing they were me People gaze, opened mouthed Taken by surprise A handsome man, in a Jag, they can't believe their eyes...
  2. Maybe it is Barry off the cillit bang adverts selling his Zed
  3. Oooooo Low Blow Shame you can't download yourself a new engine
  4. I accept, where is my engagement ring?
  5. What if you are reading comments while driving
  6. Just in time to get your recording of 'Walking in the air' out for Christmas If you want me to pen a new version called 'Driving in my Zed' just let me know
  7. Trying too hard to be controversial, never a good thing... but then Top Gear hasn't been a good thing for ages.... time for some new blood surely?
  8. Probably got a fubar engine, still better than Matt's though
  9. Best 10th Anniversary ever Ady
  10. I would prefer a nice meal and conversation instead of meat sweats and sitting watching each other chewing all night, but each to their own
  11. Thanks for supplying a video commentary for the hard of undertanding
  12. The M8 is impressive
  13. Is he available for rides out next Saturday? Not sure, but I am
  14. But does Uncle Dave think he can handle it?... its faster than a veyron supersport! pretty sure the last time you went in a car with me it was a mini 1000 clubman that struggled to hit 70mph with us both in it? Moving my gear down to Southend
  15. I think I was definitely a hunter in those days too
  16. Mmmmm I remember a bisexual girl I met from Norwich, now she had a very exotic chest...
  17. You forgot the scary face Methinks said scary face has been done to death...
  18. Just pickup bounties @ the Tower, do what they say then go back to the Tower and collect the reward 👠Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quite a few are just earned as you go along anyway...
  19. Got another legendary item earlier but it was boots which I already have, scrapped them and got 3 ascendant shards
  20. Shame there isn't a member scrappage scheme...
  21. I know that feeling. I have problems convincing my best friend to join me ...... .... And he's imaginary Cool well that's 4 if we team up then, just need to imagine a couple more I am imagining a couple of busty gamer girls myself
  22. You need 6 people for the vault of glass and even then you need to work as 3 teams of 2 and help each other, I don't have enough friends so my vault is not going to open
  23. You only go to Wales for the sheep sorted that Adrian goes for the sheep, I go for the copious amounts of alcohol & then end up in a minor coma where the folk who were bullied by there sisters take it out on me My sister clearly didn't bully me I was bullied by 3 older sisters but I turned out ok
  24. Very well said
×
×
  • Create New...