Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have say a very good first question too Makes a change from 'what exhaust is best'
  2. Same here, I was looking in 2009 and every Azure was gone before I even had a sniff, I settled for looking for Black or GM but when looking at a GM JDM I saw an Azure Roadster and then I had to have one A Coupe that is not a Roadster as they are gash
  3. Agreed but this is hardly as big a deal as that, i don't get quoting their 'agreement' at the end of the day if it is out of stock then it is out of stock :wink:
  4. Can we tax this thread
  5. I ordered one, collect it tomorrow but if I don't get it no worries, hardly the end of the world....
  6. Midnight blue is nice, and rare but it's no Azure :thumbsdown:
  7. Spot on Ricey as usual
  8. Nah I have a speedboat that does 300PMH.... That is made mostly of wood too
  9. I think you are mistaking me for someone who's bothered my dear Sandwich! That's a shame as your car is mint and it would set the wheels off lovely
  10. Pot & Kettle Mr Biscuit I think anyone bragging about going those sorts of speeds on a public road, even in another country deserves some ribbing I have a pictures of Lambo's & Ferrari's on my PB account, does that mean I own them
  11. Indeed, if I could go 200mph I don't think I would with those tiddlers
  12. Custard Test !!!!!
  13. I like that the new owner says he wouldn't like to say how much money he has spent on the car.... I would say bugger all as it looks the same as when it was on the forum
  14. I think zmanalex does a very reasonable copy
  15. I think the only Zed he has looks like this
  16. Its bank holiday monday he will on the golf course with the rest of the upper management
  17. i would say roughly half way between the cheapest and the most expensive
  18. Silver would look nice.... But blue & silver is a slippery slope
  19. PM Tim @ Envy for advice
  20. It will look like the grey but darker And nicer....
  21. I think even the bears would turn their nose up at it
  22. Gloss black wrap, cheap, removable and easy to refurb when it gets stone chipped Grey looks nasty
  23. One of my favourite jobs when i was a sainsbury manager was going out of an evening to the car park and 'stickering' cars without blue badges in the disabled areas. They were really sticky and hopefully a real pita to remove
×
×
  • Create New...