Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Lovely bit of Walnut veneer there Hugh Here's a bit more More wood than me on a Friday night
  2. Very very cool
  3. Nah I am what is known as a keeper
  4. Yeah I did consider that but think I prefer having the actual vinyl in the original sleeve really....
  5. Nah plenty big enough for us Great thing is I can swap the albums around when I feel like it I think if space was an issue then the 650ltr fish tank would be the first thing to go
  6. Good call
  7. Might have to find room for some Zappa, Weasels or Burnt Weeny...
  8. Cheers will have to googke image most of those I think I will stick to stuff I know and love that is artistic rather than just good cover art. For example I saw this but not really a Janis Joplin fan, great cover though!
  9. Stones wise I am torn between Let it Bleed or Beggars Banquet...
  10. Couldn't agree more. On the GTR forum the unfortunate owner of the Mclaren that this GTR owner crashed into eventually joined up to air his opinion on what happened. Post n#58 on this page linked: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/304793-r35-bedford-parody-4.html Make's for an interesting read. Yes I read that and from all the other comments I would take his side of the story as being nearer the truth...
  11. Ps the dfs wasn't for rael So stop sending pm's for cheap leather off cuts Bugger
  12. True, I just meant his type in general, takes a far bigger man to admit to his faults and also when he is wrong... I would be the first to admit I was wrong, never happened yet but I would do all the same
  13. This is him fyi... Was posted on the GTR forum by his mate who basically said if you have a problem with him go and tell him. I think he was kind of hoping that would stop people on that forum giving him stick but quite how he thinks his mates large size is going to intimidate a load of people sat miles apart behind computer screens I have no idea. Obviously as stupid as each other. Really despise people who try to intimidate others like that, would have far more respect for his 'friends' if they told their mate what a complete ***** he was. They probably tell him he is a driving god which isn't really helpful is it...
  14. A few very good ones there, pretty much all iconic
  15. Tell me more...
  16. Nice Pete, if it was a batchelor pad then all day long but not sure Mary would let me have it all 70's prog
  17. For sheer hairs on the back of the neck moment I love cranking up the start of One Vision by Queen
  18. Good call, although I think Yellow Brick Road is also good.... not sure it will make it into the top 24 though...
  19. Who's we, you and the Jag or iLittle? If all goes well I won't be allowed either, hopefully I will have a V8 and 385bhp, or if I am really lucky 510bhp
  20. Ziggy on the way, are you my long lost twin?
  21. Pretty much nailed it mate, Nevermind on the way, fragile on the way, pepper on the way, 1st stone roses on the way, genesis, clash both being sourced Do you have my sofa bugged????? I work for dfs I have everyone's sofa bugged, we have a sale on... Ending soon Does it end just before the next one starts?
  22. Unfortunately we have had a meeting and decided that no cars with more than 350bhp are allowed on our social events
  23. Pretty much nailed it mate, Nevermind on the way, fragile on the way, pepper on the way, 1st stone roses on the way, genesis, clash both being sourced Do you have my sofa bugged?????
×
×
  • Create New...