Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers Straun, a few bargains had and a couple of brand new ones but a great day
  2. Really enjoyed going round the record shops so much nicer than going through an iTunes collection, wish I had space for a vinyl collection and a turntable...
  3. Great day Album shopping in Brighton
  4. + lots & lots! My plug in fuel rail remap box added the bhp & torque of a 1.2l ford fiesta
  5. I bought 2 chest armours and dismantled them
  6. Any PS4 guys fancy teaming up to do the Vault of Glass, need 6 obviously and be wise to have a mic to help. I have tried it a couple of times but it's difficult with people you don't know... Probably need to be level 27/28 or higher really, not to be elitist just realiatic as it is pretty insane!
  7. Going to drive down to Brighton tomorrow, have a look around, any locals got certain shops to recommend?
  8. Damn I had that album, was an import and I am sure either coloured vinyl or maybe clear...
  9. Yes I looked at Misplaced Childhood
  10. And who love you SMD
  11. I will add you then Hopefully catch up for a strike or 2
  12. I think this thread is just showing up all the old gits on here who loved their vinyl
  13. PS4 or Xbone?
  14. Just got to level 29
  15. Actually looked at Kraftwerk ones yesterday :o Iron Maiden ones are very nice but I would feel a fraud as not a huge fan really... Steely Dan is a good call but I think I have my list, going shopping to the record fair Sunday morning
  16. I removed my seats 3/4 times and never unplugged my battery, but then I like to live life on the edge...
  17. Very clever, Trevor
  18. Nice one Martin, that would be brilliant! "...there ain't half been some clever bast@rds (lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)...." Bloody fantastic! Billericay Dickie
  19. Postman bought me a present earlier Going to a record fair at thd weekend Oh an Crimson is a possibility, but never been a dead head really...
  20. First few sorted
  21. Yeah I can manage the daily strikes on my own but had to call on Hype to help me do a weekly strike on level 26, was a bit tough but we made it This weeks heroic/nightfall is pretty tough. I usually find the nightfall's easier than the heroics tbh, the added damage you deal from the "burn" (arc this week, void last week, fire next maybe?) helps loads, it's worth doing asap as well as you get a 25% bonus on everything (vanguard rep, cryptarch etc). Once you manage to get down to Phogoth though it's pretty easy, run to the door to open it, run back to the room before the door and snipe through the small gap in the 2 doors you can see through, if he move to the right just run in a chuck a grenade to his right and he'll move left again... just don't stay in that room before the boss room for more than 10 seconds or the screemer or whatever they're called will spawn. Cheers not tried the nightfall ones yet, assumed I would need some help! Did the daily one on level 28 on my own this morning which I was quite happy with, did die a couple of times
  22. Yeah I can manage the daily strikes on my own but had to call on Hype to help me do a weekly strike on level 26, was a bit tough but we made it
  23. Didn't see this but ended we ended up helping each other anyway Had a good couple of hours, 8 strange coins, a couple of motes, 6 ascendant shards & 5 ascendant materials
  24. Probably the quality of the interior and chav factor apart from that not a lot
  25. Can you not count to 5 Adrian
×
×
  • Create New...