Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Because it is a crap colour
  2. Trouble with fitting anything where the bose sub is that you will get rattle and vibration unless you spend a lot of time and money, thats why I got the sub I did 15 minute install and removable too, and you know how it sounds
  3. In that case I am going to get one of those 3wd cars
  4. Why risk knackering your Zed then, snow sicks win't turn it into a 4x4
  5. I have got through the last 3 winters without any of the above
  6. The crappy colour would put me off more than the miles...
  7. Looks poo brown to me.... aka black rose
  8. My 2004 Zed is just about to go past 107k
  9. Easy his head is at the top and feet at the bottom
  10. My fire breathing dragon is usually in the passenger seat
  11. my wife does this to me ............... "look how much I've saved you with these bargains" ....which we didn't need anyway Try asking the checkout girl in Sainsburys if you can just have one of the buy-one-get-one-free items for half price..... it confuses the hell out of them Best one was when I got a reduced pack of cakes buy-one-get-one-free reduced from £1 to 20p but they only had one left so I said can I get the free one tomorrow...... erm no you can't.... so I said ok just knock the £1 off the bill for the one I haven't got then
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAlwuAmfxU If you do get another Zed be very careful not to mix the tyres on it, apparently it is tres bad
  13. You forgot the rest of the kit
  14. Fresh from the house of SMD He likes to fiddle with things And currently still fiddling
  15. Fair enough, just seemed the better option to me
  16. Why not wrap yours gloss black
  17. Missed you too darling
  18. Thats a generous budget for what you are looking at Don't know either cars i'm afraid sorry
×
×
  • Create New...