Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. GLWTS matey
  2. Bybavwoman? Was she a member on here
  3. PM Daryl I think he is looking at making them
  4. Congratulations..... Tra, la la la la
  5. My knob is 1.25mm My middle name is Justin Deadend Did live at the apollo ever get back to you pete
  6. Delayed echo in here.....
  7. My knob is 1.25mm My middle name is Justin
  8. I miss my right testicle Just call me Orinocho....
  9. I can understand if you have been at fault but not for an accident And if we are posting pictures I hope you are starting to stock up on tinned food and water Jim
  10. I'm not weird I'm just missunderstood
  11. T** MFW I was in a white van so I didn't wave it would have been weird
  12. Man - "Siri is my new iPhone5 worth what I paid for it as it doesn't seem to have many new features compared to my old iPhone 4S?" SIRI - "I am contractually obliged not to answer that question"
  13. The new maps have my house Old ones had a field..... However I do apparently live in Bosnia
  14. I did search the youtube string and returned nothing Don't worry Doogy, it was a liveleak.com link posted by muggin on Tuesday in media. I am going to hang my head in shame and spend 20 minuted on the bottom step Still a repost even abroad
  15. Match the fronts? I would have said burn the rears
  16. If you have Bose then the Kenwood in your post only has 2xRCA so you have F + R or S/W
  17. http://www.slimmingworld.com
  18. That's a bit of a strange comment though, you could buy a Zed with 40k and a knackered clutch or 150k and a brand new one.... so what is your point?
  19. Will drives with his nose on the steering wheel When I had a drive of Rosie I had to put the seat back quite a bit
  20. You might be lucky, I don't know for sure but they might squeeze in, at least there is more room to play with than in the door
  21. That would be a good idea to maybe sink it in your boot, maybe with a overlay so that you could cover it for when transporting bondage gear and the like. Bondage gear is not too heavy all latex and rubber, the chains are not too think as i'm pretty sub (pun intended) although a couple of the dildo's are quite weighty
×
×
  • Create New...