Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That little white box is a @&^* Just be careful with the ribbon cable and you will be fine Ive got a speaker in there as well in my Zed
  2. When and where
  3. Surely anything by Zed Zed top
  4. Pink Cadillac - Natilie Cole
  5. Get outta my dreams, get into my car - Billy Ocean
  6. I have said it before but Highway Star for me is the best driving song that is about driving.....
  7. Tut tut Driving in my car - Madness
  8. Get yourself one of these and the sat nav will look fine Now that's sarcasm
  9. I'm never ashamed there must be something you're ashamed of £20 sounds a good deal True Can a radio from another Zed be paired/hooked into another? Only if it is 'divorced' from the parent car's ECU I believe... See I can be helpful I knew it really! Now be helpful for the rest of the day Yeah right....
  10. I'm never ashamed there must be something you're ashamed of £20 sounds a good deal True Can a radio from another Zed be paired/hooked into another? Only if it is 'divorced' from the parent car's ECU I believe... See I can be helpful
  11. I'm never ashamed £20 sounds a good deal
  12. Sorry mate, bit of a noob when it comes to audio! What is S/W? I have actually bought that very Kenwood, does it mean the Bose won't work properly then? I've since worked out you mean the Sub won't work? Anyway, I'm guessing I need 1 more RCA output? If so, would one of these splitters do the job without effecting the output quality/wattage etc? http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -21603.htm http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -21602.htm Thanks again! May work but not great as the unit is set for F + R or F + SW If you already have the unit try it when you fit it, F + SW might sound better than trying to run F + R + spliced or split SW too....
  13. That's what I use Try Opie Oils, they usually have a deal or 2
  14. I thought of you when I saw these.... could be an option huh
  15. Judging by some of your music collection Stolen / recovered means exactly what it says just as likely it was taken and stored somewhere than it was thrashed about...... as RT said I have been on many drives and seen some real abuse
  16. As said any decent place wouldn't test it on the rollers anyway like most things once I find a good place I stick wity it rather than trying to save a couple if quid here or there
  17. Not sure I understand that one Dan ... maybe a PM to get me "down with the lads" ? I think he was inferring that the news was like yourself, getting on a bit
  18. Yeah both full of crap
  19. That's a bonnet Jim, and so it starts eh? I'm not sure I like the stying of the front fender.....
  20. I bet it's not that much more economical but definitely more practical... I await the build thread
  21. Not connected as far as I know, can't see a reason why they would be. You mean the left most of the 3 little dials above the stereo?
  22. Nah they are both crap
×
×
  • Create New...