Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Mate, you don't do anything slowly You been talking to my wife again :lol:
  2. If you want to have a play with my nuts give me a shout
  3. You sure its a puncture? I had similar when I first had my Zed and it was a faulty valve
  4. The gearbox, especially on earlier Zeds is what is best described as 'industrial' it is one of the things that makes the drive for me, you really have to ram it in to get the best results.... Oooh errrr
  5. Yeah Rich is just a Zed hating troll But he does nice CF dipping :kiss:
  6. I admit I bought my Zed for the looks and how it makes me feel driving it. It makes even the mundane trip fantastic knowing people look and admire it. For me a sub 6 second 0-60 car is everything I want as I will probably never go near a track...
  7. Sorry to hear the bad news but if nobody was hurt that's all that matters
  8. Happy Birthday Neil
  9. Yep :woohoo: £79 but I get £30 off my first month and so does Mary
  10. Well after all the comments on here my iPhone 5 is being delivered next week I was going to go payg on my 4 with giffgaff but I am now getting a 5 on three with unlimited data and more minutes & texts for £34 a month and a 16GB black 5 for £19, already sold my 4 for £200 to a friend at work so happy with that
  11. Thanks Dave Your welcome
  12. Also you can get in the car Duke of Hazzard style :lol:
  13. Sorry Darren I have completely missed this thread Is it too late to donate to a good cause....
  14. Poppy fight !
  15. Going to hopefully test drive some XF's, I want to compare a 2.7D, the newer 2.2D and of course the 3.0D V6
  16. It may be reliable but it still doesn't excite me
  17. ..... Tut tut
  18. I was once caught tugging in Public.... my name went on a list for a while
  19. You forgot something
  20. Can't see any pics at work
  21. Thanks, and you can't see the dials or the steering wheel or....... If Dave could carbon dip himself....... I think he would Have you got any carbon fish yet Dave? No........... Mmmmmm Carbon Fishies I have tried to persuade Biscuit to Carbon Dip me
  22. I think it was the mention of a DD that got Andrew all excited
  23. I agree, which is why I've ordered one of these - http://www.pioneer.e...400BT/page.html Should arrive tomorrow. Very nice, if you need advice on what loom or steering wheel adapters you need just ask There is a very cheap rear camera you can hook up to that, just £20 on eBay, again if you want info just ask....
×
×
  • Create New...