Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. How do I remove my vote..... first mod to reply gets my vote
  2. = manly What army would use those 'military style boots
  3. I have a City & Guilds in cake making I have never declared that before
  4. Ahh happy days
  5. Not sure this is the time of year to make light of domestic abuse...... On the other hand
  6. Great car to drive but to look at Meh
  7. Iv'e always been HD.... Handsome Devil
  8. If you don't turn the ESP off then it sounds like someone is under your Zed with a hammer Last winter I had no ESP due to a fault and it made driving in the snow a bit easier
  9. I currently am on the legal limit with my rear tyres and still find driving in the wet ok, as you have said drive to the conditions, keep enough space so that if someone else is stupid it won't mean you have to brake sharply or make a sudden change of direction. RWD is fine once you get used to it just avoid giving it the beans when you are mid turn unless you actually want to go sideways that is :wink:
  10. Your both lucky I am so busy at work..... have no fear the spam master will be back soon :wink:
  11. Thats a bit rich Rich , as you have nearly 15% of today's post and knocking on the door 19k posts :wink: Not that you are looking at % and post counts at all
  12. I just hate how commercial it all is really.... loved it when my kids were little but that was a long long time ago... At least I am spending the day itself with my godson
  13. We have a tree
  14. Minimal You should have played it like your all fancy. "my tree represents the post modernism of our over commercialised christmas culture. I do this as boycott. I also leave santa muesli and soya milk." I just don't like Christmas
  15. If this did happen not sure I would be able to look Graham in the face again I don't think it would be his face you would be worried about looking at again
  16. My commute involves passing the 4th and 8th biggest shopping centres in the UK and the Dartford crossing In the last week it has ranged from 20 mins to 3.5hrs to go 11 miles
  17. Are you sending food parcels to the elderly
  18. They are like a cross between uggs and cowboy boots......
  19. I think we should have some 2012 award polls... Most knowledgable member... Etc etc
  20. I have met him too.... nice bloke, talks a lot, gay boots....
  21. There are plenty with lower mileage than that some people just like to clean and look at their Zed
  22. Ta daaaaaaaah....
×
×
  • Create New...